The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Post two and three both appear to be completed now! :rofl:
Original post by spotify95
You'd have still been 10th :smile: Though it's likely best for us both that we tied :smile:

Note how our standards have been increasing thread on thread: this time, you had to get at least 300 posts to be in the top 10, whereas previously i was around 200 posts for top 10.

Yes it really is evolving and speeding up with more regulars! :biggrin:

Original post by markovchain17
When pigs fly :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha we could have said the same about a 4 day thread many parts ago though! :moon:

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by Phirstman
Markov does the post stats in post two, I do the updated finish prediction, days spent on last thread and new post count link in post three.

Stay tuned!

Thanks :smile: I've seen the stats update and await the update on est. completion date :smile:

(edited 5 years ago)
I got a pali!!! :gasp! I didn't even notice :lol:

I must say, I am very impressed by the speed of getting posts 1 and 2 up fully :yy:

(edited 5 years ago)
Thanks :smile: I've seen the stats update and await the update on est. completion date :smile:

Post three is up with completion date now.
Reply 25
Original post by Matrix123
Yes it really is evolving and speeding up with more regulars! :biggrin:

Haha we could have said the same about a 4 day thread many parts ago though! :moon:

Indeed :smile: And we're now into 2027 as our est complete date :smile:

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 27

Post three is up with completion date now.

Seen it, thanks :smile: And I've seen post 2 as well with the stats :smile:

My unbroken run of top 10s continues!

updated pali leaderboard, hopefulagony joins the top 10 :woo: Spotify jumped up a spot (no pun intended)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Matrix123
I got a pali!!! :gasp! I didn't even notice :lol:

I must say, I am very impressed by the speed of getting posts 1 and 2 up fully :yy:

Indeed :smile: I didn't get a pali at all that thread, so looks like you just about edged me out :biggrin: :tongue:
Yep, I was on the ball with getting that new thread up, and post 2 quickly followed. Though I am also impressed with the speed of the stats posts (2 and 3) getting updated quickly :wink:

And with me winning that last thread puts an end to MR's most thread wins. We were both tied on 7 :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Markov does the post stats in post two, I do the updated finish prediction, days spent on last thread and new post count link in post three.

Stay tuned!

Thanks for clarifying and thank you to both for updating stats for me :smile:

I will probably not hang on until midnight tonight, for todays stats, so will add those to my table tomorrow :smile:
Indeed :smile: And we're now into 2027 as our est complete date :smile:

I only just saw that, that's great news!
Indeed :smile: I didn't get a pali at all that thread, so looks like you just about edged me out :biggrin: :tongue:
Yep, I was on the ball with getting that new thread up, and post 2 quickly followed. Though I am also impressed with the speed of the stats posts (2 and 3) getting updated quickly :wink:

Haha but you had many more longer posts than me, not that it's monitored but when it's full of complicated content, it's definitely worth thinking about :rofl:
Nice! As an average counter, I'd say that the quick uploads act as encouragement to keep going strong right from the beginning of the new part!

(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by markovchain17

And with me winning that last thread puts an end to MR's most thread wins. We were both tied on 7 :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek: Congratulations!!!

(edited 5 years ago)

Latest