The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Help

Can anyone tell me what life is like at liverpool hope university?
As im looking to move from london and was just wondering what the atmosphere is like.
Reply 1
are u at uni already?
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by KimNoel
are u at uni already?

No not yet, i will be starting in september
Reply 3
oh ok so u are inyear 13, i have looked up that uni for the courses i want to do , it sounds a very good uni
Reply 4
Original post by KimNoel
oh ok so u are inyear 13, i have looked up that uni for the courses i want to do , it sounds a very good uni

Are you already in uni? What are you studying?
Reply 5
im doing my first year of alevels but i have looked very detialed at that uni because i want to do history there
Hi Lavinia!

We're delighted to hear you're thinking of studying with us at Liverpool Hope! What courses are you looking at?

We have 2 campuses for studying, one in the city centre for our Creative Arts subjects and one in the Liverpool Childwall area for our other subjects (which is only a short bus ride away from the city centre). You can choose to live on either campus or in our purpose built accommodation campus (Aigburth Park).

We have smaller class sizes and a community feel to our university, which many of our students say they enjoy and being one of the reasons for choosing a course with us. A friend on my course moved to Hope from London because of the smaller class sizes and she loved being in Liverpool.

There are always plenty of activities organised on campus to get involved with and as I've previously mentioned, our main campus is only a short bus ride away from the main city centre with all the shops and entertainment offered there.

When I studied at Hope I found the atmosphere to be friendly and supportive. You may find this video useful in looking at the campus and the city centre.

Have you had a chance to come and visit the campus on an Open Day? We have a couple of Applicant Days coming up, if you cannot make any of these dates, you can always contact us for a tour when you're available on [email protected].

Hope this is helpful, however if you want to hear more about my experience as a Hope student, please do give me a shout.

Fi :horse:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by KimNoel
im doing my first year of alevels but i have looked very detialed at that uni because i want to do history there

Hey @KimNoel :smile:

It's great to hear you are considering Liverpool Hope as one of your choices!

It sounds like you have already done some research into our History course here at Hope, but I have attached a hyperlink anyway for you to have a look through. You can also combine History with some other subjects too, please click here to find out more.

Have a look at the video below of some Facebook lives we did for the History and Politics course, and of course open days can also help to answer any questions you may have in a little more detail. This way, you can have a look round the campus too.

Best of luck with your A-levels!!

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Ashley :smile:
Reply 8
Thanks for the information, i got a conditional offer to study sports therapy.
Whats the sports facilities like?
Original post by Lavinia17
Thanks for the information, i got a conditional offer to study sports therapy.
Whats the sports facilities like?

Hi Lavinia17 :hello:

Congratulations on your conditional offer!

Our Hope Park Sports Complex has a number of features, including:

Sports Hall with 6 Badminton Courts and a viewing gallery
2 Squash courts
Fitness Suite
Fitness Classes
Dance Studio
MUGA
Astro Pitch
3G Pitches
Strength and Conditioning Suite

You can see the photo gallery of our Sports facilities here.

I
f you wish to come and see the campus and facilities in person, we have an upcoming Applicant day on Saturday 23rd February. You can book a place online here.

I hope this helps

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM us.

Amy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending