The Student Room Group

AQA French A Level Paper 2 2018??!!

Hi, kind of a long shot but can anyone remember the essay questions for un long dimanche de fiançailles and un sac de Billes?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by emilyhaworthx
Hi, kind of a long shot but can anyone remember the essay questions for un long dimanche de fiançailles and un sac de Billes?

I'm trying to find out too :frown:

Just found un sac de billes:

Un sac de billes:
- Analysez les effets de la guerre sur l’enfance des frères Joffo.
Or
- « Vous êtes juif mais vous ne l’avouez jamais. » Analysez dans quelle mesure les conseils du père joffo sont importants pour la survie des deux frères.
Original post by IndiaRoseN
Just found un sac de billes:

Un sac de billes:
- Analysez les effets de la guerre sur l’enfance des frères Joffo.
Or
- « Vous êtes juif mais vous ne l’avouez jamais. » Analysez dans quelle mesure les conseils du père joffo sont importants pour la survie des deux frères.

Thanks for the reply, I’m trying to practice as many essay questions as I can before the real thing haha. We used last years paper for our mock this morning, despite my teacher saying he’d make up the questions instead. If anyone else is wondering, I can’t remember the exact wording, but the long dimanche titles were about Mathilde’s behaviour or cinematic techniques used in the film x
Thanks for the reply, I’m trying to practice as many essay questions as I can before the real thing haha. We used last years paper for our mock this morning, despite my teacher saying he’d make up the questions instead. If anyone else is wondering, I can’t remember the exact wording, but the long dimanche titles were about Mathilde’s behaviour or cinematic techniques used in the film x

ah sorry i couldnt have found it earlier. Think its gonna be our mock too. Its a **** question
Haha it’s fine, I was actually really happy with the un sac de Billes ones, it was just the un long dimanche questions that were really quite dry and hard to answer as a whole essay. Are you doing the same book and film? x
Haha it’s fine, I was actually really happy with the un sac de Billes ones, it was just the un long dimanche questions that were really quite dry and hard to answer as a whole essay. Are you doing the same book and film? x

only the book. I'm also doing les 400 coups

Which sac de billes q did you do?
Analysez les effets de la guerre sur l’enfance des frères Joffo x

Quick Reply

Latest