The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Primary education at Durham Uni

Has anyone applying for Durham University for Primary Education got an offer?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by x_emma.wilson
Has anyone applying for Durham University for Primary Education got an offer?

Hi there :hi:

You can chat to other Primary Education applicants here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5622692

You can also speak to other Durham applicants here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5456612

I've moved your thread into the Durham University forum for you.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I'm in a Durham group chat on Facebook and there's like 2/3 girls who have offers for primary education
Original post by Supernovas
I'm in a Durham group chat on Facebook and there's like 2/3 girls who have offers for primary education

Do you mind if i join the chat? I have an offer for Durham too
:fyi: Publicly sharing social media details isn't allowed on TSR. :wink:
Do you mind if i join the chat? I have an offer for Durham too

If you don't mind, could you private message me the details?
Reply 6
I have an offer for Durham!! X
(Original post by Tasha37)I have an offer for Durham!! X

Woo! For primary ed?
Reply 8
(Original post by Tasha37)I have an offer for Durham!! X

Woo! For primary ed?

Yeah!! Is it your firm choice? Xx
Heyyy just wondered when was your interview and how long did it take to recieve you roffer??
:smile:
Original post by Tasha37)Yeah!! Is it your firm choice? Xx
Original post by emmanelson
Heyyy just wondered when was your interview and how long did it take to recieve you roffer??
Original post by Tasha37)Yeah!! Is it your firm choice?

Heyy, Durham will be my firm choice I think. My interview was on the 11th Dec and i got an offer the day after. Wbu? Do you want my social media details so we can talk on there? I will send you them via private if you would like xx
Sorry I didn't realise you weren't Tasha!
Ahh awesome, no dw ive just been waiting for my interview reullts for over a week and others on my interview day have recieved offers so just wondered :smile:

(Original post by x_emma.wilson)Heyy, Durham will be my firm choice I think. My interview was on the 11th Dec and i got an offer the day after. Wbu? Do you want my social media details so we can talk on there? I will send you them via private if you would like xx
Original post by Tasha37
Yeah!! Is it your firm choice? Xx

Yeah i think i'll have it as my firm but not 100% sure. Do you have any social media, i can message you my details if you like so we can talk on that? xx
Ahh awesome, no dw ive just been waiting for my interview reullts for over a week and others on my interview day have recieved offers so just wondered :smile:

(Original post by x_emma.wilson)Heyy, Durham will be my firm choice I think. My interview was on the 11th Dec and i got an offer the day after. Wbu? Do you want my social media details so we can talk on there? I will send you them via private if you would like xx

They might be very busy sorting out all the applicants and college allocation is soon so i should think its a busy time for them, i wouldnt worry about it too much :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Tasha37)Yeah!! Is it your firm choice? Xx

Hii! My interview was on the 22nd January and I received my offer on Monday, they said it should take up to 5 working days. When was your interview? X
Reply 16
Original post by Tasha37
Hii! My interview was on the 22nd January and I received my offer on Monday, they said it should take up to 5 working days. When was your interview? X

I wouldn’t worry if you haven’t heard anything back yet tho, it’s quite a busy time. Maybe you could email them to ask about your application xx
If you don't mind, could you private message me the details?

Hi, could you please add me to the group as well?
Original post by Mags1590
Hi, could you please add me to the group as well?

Sure, private message me your facebook name and i'll add you to the facebook gc.
Hi, I’m just wondering if someone could give me a break down of their interview day? How did you find it? Was it relaxed etcWhat questions did they ask? Was the presentation done in groups or as a whole? Written piece? Thanks

Quick Reply