The Student Room Group

Who do you miss on tsr?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Notoriety
What about me? Follow4follow.

Joking, don't follow a single person and don't see the point in it.

It was that exchange, I heard. If you didn't report, maybe a mod was being super active. I have been carded a few times in your threads -- if you only report paedos, then mods seem to read your threads with a keen eye.

Yes, daddy.

Must have been one of the mods, or someone else reported him then. I've never reported any of your posts, either. When I have an issue with someone's post, I just reply to them and argue with them. 😂
Maybe it's because my threads tend to spiral out of control pretty fast, lol. That thread wasn't even controversial, or anything. It was about anxiety. But a lot of people on tsr dislike me and some posted insults, so the mods got fed up and binned the entire thread.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonandonandon4
Who do you miss posting on tsr?

Ronove is a great loss in any case, I miss her. Same goes for L'Evil Fish. Made fun to talk with them here.
Original post by Ciel.
Yes, daddy.

Must have been one of the mods, or someone else reported him then. I've never reported any of your posts, either. When I have an issue with someone's post, I just reply to them and argue with them. 😂
Maybe it's because my threads tend to spiral out of control pretty fast, lol. That thread wasn't even controversial, or anything. It was about anxiety. But a lot of people on tsr dislike me and some posted insults, so the mods got fed up and binned the entire thread.

That makes sense, as you do attract the wrong 'uns. Or maybe it is just my posts (and the dear departed BOO's) the mods follow. Who knows.
Reply 103
That makes sense, as you do attract the wrong 'uns. Or maybe it is just my posts (and the dear departed BOO's) the mods follow. Who knows.

Probably all 3.
Original post by Rhythmical
Nothing can beat the TSR crew from 2014-2017 era. People here are now younger, getting more offended over things and it just feels soulless and empty.

I agree.

PRSOM
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
:laugh: dont argue with Notoriety :rofl:

BS and you know it... The glory days are behind us lol.
You were never involved in a cool debate. There were people talking at you, and then a brief moment where you were not equipped to respond and therefore talked about something completely irrelevant.
Original post by Realitysreflexx
BS and you know it... The glory days are behind us lol.

This really shows how people have nostalgia over nothing. You were around for about 3 weeks; you barely saw TSR.
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
OMG @JoshDarnIt has gone?!? :eek::frown:

I was but I came back :biggrin:
Original post by KimNoel
@JoshDarnIt

im fine how are u

Not bad not bad
Reply 109
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Not bad not bad

whjat are u up to haven't spoken to u for ages im in a mock photography which is 5 hours long.
Original post by KimNoel
whjat are u up to haven't spoken to u for ages im in a mock photography which is 5 hours long.

Feel like ages right?! I'm just taking the steps I need to get where I want to be in life :biggrin: That sounds like a drag ngl lol
Reply 111
Feel like ages right?! I'm just taking the steps I need to get where I want to be in life :biggrin: That sounds like a drag ngl lol

yeah have you spoken to S yet , im happy u are making improvements
Original post by KimNoel
yeah have you spoken to @L.D.S. S yet , im happy u are making improvements

Yeah I have his number so we speak here and there. Thank you :biggrin:
Reply 113
Yeah I have his number so we speak here and there. Thank you :biggrin:

thats ok what are u doing at the moment.
Original post by KimNoel
thats ok what are u doing at the moment.

Speaking to you :tongue:
Reply 115
Speaking to you :tongue:

lol
@RetroTurtles

I miss arguing over who gets to date Emma Stone :cry2:
Reply 117
@JoshDarnIt we should create a thread just for banter, and you and
Original post by KimNoel
@JoshDarnIt we should create a thread just for banter, and you and @L.D.S.

We should :eek: I'm fairly sure some threads will get derailed now that I've returned :colone:
Reply 119
We should :eek: I'm fairly sure some threads will get derailed now that I've returned :colone:

yeah u should create it it will be fun :h:

Quick Reply

Latest