The Student Room Group

How masculine/effeminate is this guy?

How masculine/effeminate would you rate this boy, based on a picture of his face alone?

Please use a percentile scale.
Anybody...lol!
IT says attachment not found
Original post by Linalolo
IT says attachment not found

Sorry linalolo, please just check it out. For now, and then-see the image here, at that’s link: https://i.imgur.com/R9PsOIp.jpg
mm that paperclip is the right amount of masculine:sexface:
Original post by Rainfall
mm that paperclip is the right amount of masculine:sexface:

Are u being serious? Message me pls.

Again, right here: https://i.imgur.com/R9PsOIp.jpg
Original post by marco.rem451
Are u being serious? Message me pls.

Again, right here: https://i.imgur.com/R9PsOIp.jpg

looks like a child so not rlly
looks like a child so not rlly

More details, pls?

how well would women view him? know he seems quite neotenous...but also not smtg he can control nay, right?
More details, pls?

how well would women view him? know he seems quite neotenous...but also not smtg he can control nay, right?

thats you innit

how the hell am i meant to know how every women may view him... everyone is different. to me, looks underage and innocent
thats you innit

how the hell am i meant to know how every women may view him... everyone is different. to me, looks underage and innocent

Underage and innocent, aka a child’s face...therefore you don’t find attracted to him is that right?
Underage and innocent, aka a child’s face...therefore you don’t find attracted to him is that right?

not at all.
He looks like a little kid. About 12. Kids arent very manly fyi.
Original post by Afforestation
He looks like a little kid. About 12. Kids arent very manly fyi.

Well yeah he may look ten, but he can’t help it! Do you not feel for him...
Well yeah he may look ten, but he can’t help it! Do you not feel for him...

90% sure thats you, dont let people put you down, or yearn for approval from happy, be happy with your life, and youll find a partner is on your level of thinking :smile:
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
90% sure thats you, dont let people put you down, or yearn for approval from happy, be happy with your life, and youll find a partner is on your level of thinking :smile:

asking for your truthful opinion though, please. Not consolation...is that right!
7.9/10 in masculinity
I feel like the kid was bullied or something
Original post by Anonymous
7.9/10 in masculinity
I feel like the kid was bullied or something

Well sure yes like I mean okay, but why do you happen to think so, or just ended up believing in this way?

Like, how do you know that. And does it affect your rating or not?
Well sure yes like I mean okay, but why do you happen to think so, or just ended up believing in this way?

Like, how do you know that. And does it affect your rating or not?

I’m highly sensitive and feel stuff which I directly typed out in my reply.
It did not affect my rating.
Please don’t ask anyone if they would be attracted to the picture because that is a kid for gods sake.
What I or anyone else perceives the picture to be (masculine or not), should not be a standard to abide by as opinions differ widely.
I wonder why you asked this question?
How masculine/effeminate would you rate this boy, based on a picture of his face alone?

Please use a percentile scale.

Well it’s a kid so I can’t really judge. Masculinity? Nah, I’m too young for that stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending