The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elliott222
Congratulations! May I ask you are you doing IB or A Levels?

Thank You! I'm doing IB :smile:
Has anyone who is doing A Levels got an offer?
Original post by Elliott222
Has anyone who is doing A Levels got an offer?

Hey I'm doing A levels and I received an offer last week
Reply 63
Original post by earendil1223
Hey I'm doing A levels and I received an offer last week

congratulations on your offer! are you from hongkong or international, also do you mind sharing your stats?
Original post by yukina
congratulations on your offer! are you from hongkong or international, also do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you! Sure, I'm international, had the interview in Dec. Predicted grades 4A*s, and iGCSE 10A* 1A. All the best to those who are waiting :smile:
Reply 65
has anyone who’s taking a gap year gotten an unconditional offer? or simply, has anyone received an unconditional offer?
Reply 66
Any mature or postgrad student heard anything yet?
Hi May I know your predict grade and how many interview you attended? Thank you.
Original post by blackstar123
Thank You! I'm doing IB :smile:
Original post by IlikeMedi
Hi May I know your predict grade and how many interview you attended? Thank you.

Hi I was predicted 45 and had one interview during December :smile:
Hi I was predicted 45 and had one interview during December :smile:

Great, Congratulations may i know the co is 43-45 or 44-45?
Original post by IlikeMedi
Great, Congratulations may i know the co is 43-45 or 44-45?

My conditional offer is 44!
Reply 71
Any international students here? If any of you guys have already done the interview how did you guys tackle the Cantonese questions?
My conditional offer is 44!

Thank you
Reply 73
I am a degree holder (graduated last year) who got my (unconditional) offer today! (1 Feb 2019)
Fingercrossed for all of you!
Reply 74
Original post by jet_lag
I am a degree holder (graduated last year) who got my (unconditional) offer today! (1 Feb 2019)
Fingercrossed for all of you!

Hi, may I ask what year entry does it say on your offer letter?
Reply 75
Original post by www_
Hi, may I ask what year entry does it say on your offer letter?

Sure. It's 2019
Reply 76
Dear all successful degree holders,

May I ask whether your offers are 5-year or 6-year? Mine is 6-year. Just wondering whether the Enrichment year would be waived. Thanks.
Original post by jet_lag
Dear all successful degree holders,

May I ask whether your offers are 5-year or 6-year? Mine is 6-year. Just wondering whether the Enrichment year would be waived. Thanks.

Degree holder here, mine says 6-year. I am not sure if we the enrichment year would be waived.
Received an offer and am a degree holder as well. My offer says 6 years as well. Not sure if enrichment year will be waived either.
Reply 79
Degree holders, do you think it is worth emailing HKU MED admissions to ask about it? I have heard from previous students that degree holders usually had direct entry to year 2 unless their degree was completely unrelated in the previous curriculum. So I suppose it would make sense if degree holders could skip enrichment year?
(edited 5 years ago)