The Student Room Group

Public nudity

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boy0123
But india is not good in particle physics what i wanna study,please tell me do people really don't care.what does your family think?

I don't give a **** what my family think, it is my life.
Original post by boy0123
But india is not good in particle physics what i wanna study,please tell me do people really don't care.what does your family think?

Honestly, it depends who you're talking to. Even in making a thread like this, you're not going to get an answer from all parts of society, as some people are drawn to this thread (often because they're either strongly pro/against or just what-the-heck-ing), and others don't click it. Go to the UK, and you'll find most people don't really have an opinion on public nudity or just go with the norm, which is, y'know, wearing clothes. Then you'll get some people who live in a nudist colony, and others who prefer to dress up completely from head to toe with barely any skin showing.

Decahedron
I don't give a **** what my family think, it is my life.

Exactly. My parents don't like to see me wandering around the house in less clothes than they'd like, but (besides the fact that I do so rarely anyway, it's cold!!) that doesn't stop me, and otherwise I just stick to my room.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by Kinyonga
A bond with your partner is not just about you being the only one to see them naked...

them:confused:???
I'm not talking about polygamy:smile:
My partner is mine(though I don't have one,even gf,i'm just 19,never wanna have one),so i only have the right to see her n**ed
i think so and i think you should also think so and even evryone should think so
but doctors are allowed:biggrin:
Original post by boy0123
them:confused:???
I'm not talking about polygamy:smile:
My partner is mine(though I don't have one,even gf,i'm just 19,never wanna have one),so i only have the right to see her n**ed
i think so and i think you should also think so and even evryone should think so
but doctors are allowed:biggrin:

I'm 19 too, don't have a boyfriend, and don't really want one either XD
But nor am I talking about polygamy. I'm just saying, that if, for whatever reason, someone else sees your partner without clothes on (assuming it's just seeing and nothing further, obviously), that doesn't break any bond with your partner. And it would be up to them who sees them naked, not you. Why is nudity so important?
Reply 44
Original post by boy0123
so u did such things,u are blowing off my head,do your parents don't say u anything?
Do u not care even to be n*ked in front of your family members?
D ou not have any sibling?How do he/she take it?
And mainly your dad?Does he support it?
I'm feeling sick:eek:

Wait are his eyes going to leave his head (cartoon steam out his ears too I'm guessing) or is his lunch going to leave his stomach? He starts a post about nudity, probably typing with one had and then has to pretend it makes him sick as he jerks off into his socks....

Maybe getting away from his parents and his "blowing off" is why he's so eager to get away from his parents. Study smuddy! :wink:
Reply 45
Original post by Spanx
Wait are his eyes going to leave his head (cartoon steam out his ears too I'm guessing) or is his lunch going to leave his stomach? He starts a post about nudity, probably typing with one had and then has to pretend it makes him sick as he jerks off into his socks....

Maybe getting away from his parents and his "blowing off" is why he's so eager to get away from his parents. Study smuddy! :wink:

who is getting away from his parents?:angry:
Reply 46
Original post by boy0123
who is getting away from his parents?:angry:

If you're already lost and can't follow the thread, maybe you need to think about school not uni....or just growing up a little. Pushing your views on others whilst jacking off I mean blowing off, is not attractive to anyone.
Reply 47
Original post by Spanx
If you're already lost and can't follow the thread, maybe you need to think about school not uni....or just growing up a little. Pushing your views on others whilst jacking off I mean blowing off, is not attractive to anyone.

who wanna get attractive?
I'm on my way with my physics,
I recognise OP..

OP seems to have a weird obsession with public nudity in the UK.
Don't be so childish
Nudity is very common here - in the summer, practical everyone is walking around in their birthday suits! I have even seen people having sex in the streets. In the UK, it's very normal - you should come here and try it sometime.
Reply 51
Original post by HegartyMouse
Don't be so childish

no no,children goes naked with out any hesitation,i'm asking u guys not to be so childish
Reply 52
Original post by HegartyMouse
Nudity is very common here - in the summer, practical everyone is walking around in their birthday suits! I have even seen people having sex in the streets. In the UK, it's very normal - you should come here and try it sometime.

no no i just wanna see u enjoying it:biggrin:
my mate
so nudity is too common in uk, u have seen people having...
it sounds cool,would like to visit your locality first and of course your home:biggrin:
do u wanna invite me in your birth day party.
Reply 54
Original post by Obolinda
I recognise OP..

OP seems to have a weird obsession with public nudity in the UK.

yeah...do u not think it's weird?
what's about your family?
Original post by boy0123
yeah...do u not think it's weird?
what's about your family?

No, it's because I've seen another account a while ago with a thread that has the exact same contents as this one. I suspect it was also you. I think it's weird but I'm definitely not obsessing over it.

My family are fine.
Reply 56

yeah..good news
:borat: these are garbages of our society
:whip:
:yeah: he should be arrested
Original post by boy0123
no no i just wanna see u enjoying it:biggrin:
my mate
so nudity is too common in uk, u have seen people having...
it sounds cool,would like to visit your locality first and of course your home:biggrin:
do u wanna invite me in your birth day party.

?

You're obviously trolling, as was I
Reply 58
Original post by Obolinda
No, it's because I've seen another account a while ago with a thread that has the exact same contents as this one. I suspect it was also you. I think it's weird but I'm definitely not obsessing over it.

My family are fine.

No no I'm new on tsr
Original post by Decahedron
It may be worth noting that there is no law against public nudity in the UK as long as you haven't done it purposely to shock.

Art with nudity is openly displayed in all art galleries containing such art.

Yeah, but if you're walking around town with your **** and balls out, it becomes rather difficult to say you did it without having in mind it would shock. And a copper, who didn't finish their GCSEs, ain't gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Quick Reply

Latest