The Student Room Group

I like this girl (and I think she likes me too) but I don't want to go out with her

So I'm talking to this girl, she is amazing looking, no doubt one of the best looking girls I've ever met - 8 or 9 out of 10. She is one of those instagram models, but that's probably every girl on insta.

I like to look after my self I suppose and people say we'd make a good couple.

Honestly, I fancy the pants off her, perfect in every way physically, without doubt, easily the best looking girl I've ever known.

She used a lot of sexually suggestive language, asks me where and when am I going to take her out. I do grab her and hold her and tell her she's 'ok' looking. But I think shes getting more aggressive with her sexual remarks, I think I'm the first guy ever in her life that hasn't fell to her feet.

I don't want a relationship right now, I have a few girls that I see and I just want to carry on. And I know keeping a girl like her will be very expensive so I'm not looking for any relationships right now, not least with her.

Ideally I would love to make her a side chick and I do want to sleep wit her - I know I won't ever get a girl this good looking ever again.

How do you guys think I should play it? I know she won't appreciate it but I want her so badly but I don't want anything long term at all.

Scroll to see replies

Have you considered the fact that you might be a douche?
If you don't want to get into a relationship with her then just don't get involved with her. Simple. I don't really know what you're asking here? Looks like you want to hook up with her?
what makes you think since she's a model, she will be 'expensive'?
Original post by SilverWings
Have you considered the fact that you might be a douche?

its very likely a troll

this guy is just reading out a fantasy of his

instagram model - who actually likes him, several women already on the go. yeah because life is really that realistic...
This is TSR, not Wattpad 😂
Reply 6
Original post by Username7413
If you don't want to get into a relationship with her then just don't get involved with her. Simple. I don't really know what you're asking here? Looks like you want to hook up with her?

No don't want to hook up with her as a relationship.

I really want to sleep with her but that's it.
Original post by Anonymous
No don't want to hook up with her as a relationship.

I really want to sleep with her but that's it.

Mate, what you literally just said is a hook up! You explicity stated you 'want to sleep with her' :colonhash:
Reply 8
Original post by I'mComingOxford
what makes you think since she's a model, she will be 'expensive'?

She's not a proper model, instagram model - these companies send her things and she wears them, and does photoshoots.

This girl is very expensive, she likes all about the glam, and expensive handbags and likes higher class restaurants.

I told her she's too expensive for me and she just laughed. I was actually being serious.

I think she's feeling insecure because I'm the only guy she's ever met that's not falling for her completely.

But my main objective is to somehow persuade her to be in a casual relationship with me. As I said I don't think I'll ever be with a girl this good looking again.
Don’t worry she probably likes you to. But show her that you care,also ASK HER OUT!!!!! What’s the worst that could happen...
She's not a proper model, instagram model - these companies send her things and she wears them, and does photoshoots.

This girl is very expensive, she likes all about the glam, and expensive handbags and likes higher class restaurants.

I told her she's too expensive for me and she just laughed. I was actually being serious.

I think she's feeling insecure because I'm the only guy she's ever met that's not falling for her completely.

But my main objective is to somehow persuade her to be in a casual relationship with me. As I said I don't think I'll ever be with a girl this good looking again.

you come across as a complete di**. idk how she likes you.. straight up tell her if you want to have sex. if you're not pursing a relationship and dedicate yourself for her then tell her/leave.
I think you should start by leaving her alone 🙃
Well coming from a guy who’s slept with 30 plus women I’m telling you that I know what your feeling, what I will say is if you don’t want long term with her but tempted to not let the chance go by so to speak just say that to her that you only would have sex with no strings attached. Do not give the impression of being a boyfriend just to bed her though, be honest about your intentions an if she still wants to bang you well no problem
Original post by Coolgirlxox
Don’t worry she probably likes you to. But show her that you care,also ASK HER OUT!!!!! What’s the worst that could happen...

Don't really want anything long term at all.

And I can't show that I care because I don't really. I just want her bad physically, I don't really want to know her as a person, most of our conversations are very flirty and about her sleeping in my bed and things like that.
Hey guys.. I have a boy that I like and I told him how I felt also he feels the same way.. we wanna go out but cannot because our bros are bare close so we are kinda scared to how they will react any ideas of what I should do🤪
Original post by I'mComingOxford
you come across as a complete di**. idk how she likes you.. straight up tell her if you want to have sex. if you're not pursing a relationship and dedicate yourself for her then tell her/leave.

You don't know me and can't judge my character.
You don't know me and can't judge my character.

you're right- i don't know you. i consider myself that I don't
Original post by Illusination
I think you should start by leaving her alone 🙃

I did, I completely ignored her when we met, decided she isn't for me and she has 1000s of guys DMing her on instagram, I wasn't looking to get in with something which needs that much hard work.

But I'm finding the more I ignore her, the more she makes herself known to me.
Don't really want anything long term at all.

And I can't show that I care because I don't really. I just want her bad physically, I don't really want to know her as a person, most of our conversations are very flirty and about her sleeping in my bed and things like that.

You seem to be sexualizing her alot! Don't you think you might be hurting her feelings if you do just immediately leave her at one point?

Which obvioulsy doesn't matter at all to you cause you don't CARE in the slightest.
Tough crowd in here. Brah out of all the guys chasing her, She is chasing you. How you play it, time to man up star. Quit this forum, log off the internet and call her and do something!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending