Original post by HegartyMouse
?

You're obviously trolling, as was I

no I'm serious...invite me soon
Original post by boy0123
No no I'm new on tsr

sure...
Reply 62
What’s the point of talking about this? Why can’t you just wear clothes where ever you go? You’re one of them people who just have nothing else to do so just think about this kind of nonsense.
Reply 63
Original post by Obolinda
sure...

yeah...i did not know about tsr before.
Reply 64
Original post by silentAstar
What’s the point of talking about this? Why can’t you just wear clothes where ever you go? You’re one of them people who just have nothing else to do so just think about this kind of nonsense.

If u are telling me,then mate I'm not supporting it,first read my thread carefully:smile:
Reply 65
Original post by silentAstar

i did not know it.
I was just searching for UK bike race and then I got such a weird news that UK also has this type of weird bike race.
That hits my heart,cos I love UK,so I put this thread on tsr,to get the real news.
Original post by Notoriety
Yeah, but if you're walking around town with your **** and balls out, it becomes rather difficult to say you did it without having in mind it would shock. And a copper, who didn't finish their GCSEs, ain't gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Easy payout for wrongful arrest.
Original post by Decahedron
Easy payout for wrongful arrest.

nah, more a US thing

my mate's a copper and threatened, wrongly, to arrest someone if they didn't leave their own home. The lady complained, big review, and nowt happened. Coppers cover their back. It was to be egregiously wrong for a complaint to even be successful, never mind compensation.
Original post by boy0123
i did not know it.
I was just searching for UK bike race and then I got such a weird news that UK also has this type of weird bike race.
That hits my heart,cos I love UK,so I put this thread on tsr,to get the real news.

And you thought a forum for school-goers was the best place to ask about a NUDE BIKE RACE?

You're either a troll, or very stupid.
Original post by Notoriety
nah, more a US thing

my mate's a copper and threatened, wrongly, to arrest someone if they didn't leave their own home. The lady complained, big review, and nowt happened. Coppers cover their back. It was to be egregiously wrong for a complaint to even be successful, never mind compensation.

I'm sure a good solicitor could get something.
Reply 70
And you thought a forum for school-goers was the best place to ask about a NUDE BIKE RACE?

sorry but I had no way cos I was getting puzzled,A place where I wanna live in future,is allowing such weird things,so I just wanna get the real answer,If I get it i will leave tsr,mate
sorry bro it's your lovely country,sorry,if I've did anything wrong, u can see no one here is likely to answer me properly,
I'm truely prudish,that's why I don't wanna go US,but UK
here is also same case,I'm afraid.
but mate sorry again
Reply 71

sorry mate,but I got the idea cos here are some posts also like this
Original post by boy0123
sorry but I had no way cos I was getting puzzled,A place where I wanna live in future,is allowing such weird things,so I just wanna get the real answer,If I get it i will leave tsr,mate
sorry bro it's your lovely country,sorry,if I've did anything wrong, u can see no one here is likely to answer me properly,
I'm truely prudish,that's why I don't wanna go US,but UK
here is also same case,I'm afraid.
but mate sorry again

My advice: go to Norway
Original post by boy0123
so u did such things,u are blowing off my head,do your parents don't say u anything?
Do u not care even to be n*ked in front of your family members?
D ou not have any sibling?How do he/she take it?
And mainly your dad?Does he support it?
I'm feeling sick:eek:

:lol: brah if the thought of a woman being naked is making you feel sex, how the hell are you ever gonna have sex??
Reply 74
Original post by goggleyed
:lol: brah if the thought of a woman being naked is making you feel sex, how the hell are you ever gonna have sex??

never wanna have it,never wanna have a gf though!:biggrin:
And I'm not only talking about women,men are also included here,
I just wanna walk down the street peacefully ,I don't wanna get warm welcome from n*ked people, ugly sight
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 75

is this weird things are not allowed in norway?
Reply 76

But UK offers so good education,I wanna learn physics there,That's why i wanna go to UK
Reply 77
No I've told it before that the naked bike ride bothers me,but it's open in the street,even in UK it's organised,all over the uk,each and every year,what's about this? every where london,manchester,cambridge,brighton,edinburgh,belfast,cardiff and so on...
Reply 78
one year but also one and same body also ,okay is it too famous like students also join to have fun,or just for few weird people ,are young men and women are also interested?
how many people do participate?, do u know anyone who has participated ?
Reply 79
Do u also do those weird things in UK?
DON'T do it again? :biggrin: If your all s*crets come out in public,then u will have nothing to hide.Just focus on studies and choose a good partner,and then happy family:smile:
By the way,how old are u?

Quick Reply

Latest