The Student Room Group

Public nudity

Scroll to see replies

Original post by boy0123
Do u also do those weird things in UK?
DON'T do it again? :biggrin: If your all s*crets come out in public,then u will have nothing to hide.Just focus on studies and choose a good partner,and then happy family:smile:
By the way,how old are u?

Don't come if you don't like it bro
Reply 81
Original post by TheYearNiner

so it's pretty common in UK,what's about your family?
what do your parents think about it?
I wanna cry:cry2:
Reply 82

Your dp is too formidable:biggrin:
Original post by boy0123
so it's pretty common in UK,what's about your family?
what do your parents think about it?
I wanna cry:cry2:

They are naked everyday in the train and my friends naked 4 times a week
Reply 84
They are naked everyday in the train and my friends naked 4 times a week

U could even tell,your friends don't know how to put on clothes,so they stay n**** all the time
Original post by boy0123
is this weird things are not allowed in norway?

No - because it's too cold there to go out naked!
Original post by boy0123
But UK offers so good education,I wanna learn physics there,That's why i wanna go to UK

I doubt you're smart enough to study physics
Reply 87
Original post by HegartyMouse
I doubt you're smart enough to study physics

why,I really love physics and I'm pursuing physics UG in india,and getting good marks,after that I'll try to go US or UK for further education.
Reply 88
No - because it's too cold there to go out naked!

U are quite good guy,please tell me what's about uk?I really love this country.
Is public n*dity really destroying the UK culture?
OK, here we go:

1 - I live in the UK, and I have never seen or heard of a naked bike race, nor have I never seen a naked person in public.
2 - Your question is stupid, you could have answered this question yourself with a quick Google search, or, dare I say it, YOUR BRAIN
3 - Stop bothering us, your question has been answered ages ago, you're obviously a troll
Reply 90
OK, here we go:

1 - I live in the UK, and I have never seen or heard of a naked bike race, nor have I never seen a naked person in public.
2 - Your question is stupid, you could have answered this question yourself with a quick Google search, or, dare I say it, YOUR BRAIN
3 - Stop bothering us, your question has been answered ages ago, you're obviously a troll

Thanks,that's what I wanna know,I'm too happy,thanks mate
I spent part of Sunday afternoon naked, amongst other people. Probably about ten women and seven or eight men if I recall correctly. I have survived and no morals were corrupted.

At a spa in Ghent, Belgium, where no-one other than those going there saw any nudity.
Original post by boy0123
No I've told it before that the naked bike ride bothers me,but it's open in the street,even in UK it's organised,all over the uk,each and every year,what's about this? every where london,manchester,cambridge,brighton,edinburgh,belfast,cardiff and so on...

I survived walking past it a few years ago on my way to Green Park station. The only scars from it were seeing all the men standing on a verge wanting to take photos of the participants (presumably only the young and/or attractive women). A few women giggled upon seeing naked people.
Original post by DSutch
I spent part of Sunday afternoon naked, amongst other people. Probably about ten women and seven or eight men if I recall correctly. I have survived and no morals were corrupted.

At a spa in Ghent, Belgium, where no-one other than those going there saw any nudity.

in UK???
Yes I did. The only place where you can have a naked sauna in north London is a place called Rio's, which I would not want to visit given what I have read about the behaviour there.
my penis is gone

Quick Reply

Latest