The Student Room Group

Let me motivate you guys real quick

So you're reading this because you have no motivation at the moment. You're at the point in life where you're like "wow what am I doing?" Well, I know that because you clicked on this. Touche.

Anyway, think about where you are right now. Are you the best you can be? Have you reached your final goals yet or are you still on the journey? Have you even started the journey? If any of your any answers are no, then think, what am I setting myself up for? Success or failure?

Many people had goals for 2019, and if you don't MAKE SOME. No successful humans have ever reached anywhere with no goal to reach. Before 2019 you were talking about how you were going to get that astonishing summer body of yours. Did you even go to the gym? You were talking about how you're grades were going to go up and that you'd study more. Have they improved? You were talking about how many toxic people you were going to cut off. Yet they're here with you in your 2019. This was going to be your year, your words. Have you done anything remarkably different or are you going to wait for 2020?
You have so much potential, don't settle for lower and aim high. Don't get comfortable, you're here to win. The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people are is that successful people take risks and get out of their comfort zones, they ask for help when needed to. Don't let your anxiety get the best of you. Everyone gets 24 hours every day, the difference between you and a rocket scientist is that she knows how to spend that 24 hours.

Get up now, get the work done now.
When you have discipline, you aint got timeee for motivation son
This has motivated me to go to sleep.
Reply 3
I love how sexist this post is where the rocket scientist is a "she" ..! You were wrong about the reason I clicked on this post - I clicked on it because I wanted to see what the motivational advice was not because I need to be motivated.
Reply 4
Original post by JaseyB
I love how sexist this post is where the rocket scientist is a "she" ..! You were wrong about the reason I clicked on this post - I clicked on it because I wanted to see what the motivational advice was not because I need to be motivated.

how is it sexist? just because it's not a he it's sexist now? you're actually the "sexist" person for thinking females cant do careers like this.
Reply 5
Original post by RichPiana
This has motivated me to go to sleep.

okay then.
Reply 6
love that:h:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
how is it sexist? just because it's not a he it's sexist now? you're actually the "sexist" person for thinking females cant do careers like this.

Wow..! I never suggested that they couldn't have those sort of careers, I was trying to point out that you should have used he/she instead of either he or she on it's own.
Reply 8
Original post by JaseyB
Wow..! I never suggested that they couldn't have those sort of careers, I was trying to point out that you should have used he/she instead of either he or she on it's own.

Dude wtf why are you actually explaining yourself
Did anyone find this motivating?
forget what anyone else said , maybe it motivated me maybe it didn't 🤷 however the intention behind this post is what matters, some people ARE feeling down & some DO need this kinda motivation and if you don't need it then stfu and keep your stupid hate comments to yourself, is it that hard you bunch of bored miserable gits 😂
finally, just wanted to point out how amazing this post is some may not but I really do appreciate it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending