The Student Room Group

Border Force Applications - Nov 18

Has anyone that applied for the Border Force Assistant Officer posts heard anything following their interview? Just to clarify this thread relates to the recent recruitment that closed for applications on 19th November 2018.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Theph31
Has anyone that applied for the Border Force Assistant Officer posts heard anything following their interview? Just to clarify this thread relates to the recent recruitment that closed for applications on 19th November 2018.

Which region did you apply to?
Reply 2
Central
Reply 3
Original post by Theph31

When did you apply and go for interview?

I am still under review for central campaign
Reply 4
Have had my interview in Brum, last day of Nov. So far nothing heard. Just states I'm still heading to my first interview.Maybe they have had an early Xmas break!
Reply 5
Have had my interview in Brum, last day of Nov. So far nothing heard. Just states I'm still heading to my first interview.Maybe they have had an early Xmas break!
Reply 6
Hi Everyone,

Just spent a while reading through the pages on this forum...I applied for the ABFO at Heathrow and had my interview end of November. I recieved my provisional offer a few days later. I sent off my SC link and just receieved my clearance a few weeks ago. Just waiting on pre-employment checks and then a formal offer.
From reading all the messages it seems like a long process with the quickest start date being 3 months from recieving a provisional offer. I hope everyone has a fantastic 2019 and hopefully we all hear back with start dates :smile:
Reply 7
How long is clearance taking I’m into 7 weeks now still in progress 😩
I applied for both AO and EO BF in November and have still heard nothing? Is this normal? It’s been 2 months today since I submitted my application.....
Reply 9
I have applied for EO North west. Cloding date 19 Nov . Received email Xmas Eve to say reviewing applications in new year. I think it is done in batches due to volume. Any info on the interview stage ie format etc?
I've just had an email from recruitment saying that I've made the reserve list for the next 12 months. Anyone else had this? Odd enough to receive an email on a Sunday afternoon.
I also applied for EO BFO in November and my application is still being reviewed. I emailed them last week and they confirmed they were still looking at them all.
Original post by Rosie2019
I also applied for EO BFO in November and my application is still being reviewed. I emailed them last week and they confirmed they were still looking at them all.

Which location have you applied? Mine is Cardiff and still not even a yes or no to interview yet, it’s been 11 weeks since I submitted my application in Nov......
Reply 13
I have applied 20th nov 18 and it still says “application being reviewed”. Anyone else waited that long?
Original post by xuser97
I have applied 20th nov 18 and it still says “application being reviewed”. Anyone else waited that long?

Me, not even a invite/decline to interview.....where have you applied? I’m Cardiff
Still nothing. Awaiting review. I applied for Dover
Reply 16
Original post by Yvonne 86
Me, not even a invite/decline to interview.....where have you applied? I’m Cardiff

Stansted.

All i got an email before new year saying that interviews will start in the new year
Reply 17
Original post by Katiemgc
Still nothing. Awaiting review. I applied for Dover

Good to know im not alone :smile:
13 weeks since submitting my application and still no reply, not even invite/decline to interview ☹️
Reply 19
Original post by Yvonne 86
13 weeks since submitting my application and still no reply, not even invite/decline to interview ☹️

How can we follow up this application? Any email address?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending