The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had an interview yet? It says on the information form that the selection event can take up to 3.5 hours. Is it likely? xx
Original post by AMT123!
Only just found this thread! I have my interview tomorrow - so nervous 😭

Hi, I figured you would have had your interview by now. What time did you get to the building you needed to be in before your interview?
Reply 22
Original post by Simonexoxo
Hi, I figured you would have had your interview by now. What time did you get to the building you needed to be in before your interview?

Hi! I actually arrived about 20 minutes before the time of my interview slot but that was definitely not necessary !! We were waiting for maybe 20 mins after the start of my time slot anyway so I would suggest maybe arriving 5-10 minutes before it says on your ticket! Good luck 😊
Reply 23
Also wondering if I met anyone on here today? I was at the 10:55 slot hehe !!
So there is no need to get there for 8:15? Just before your interview time?
Original post by AMT123!
Hi! I actually arrived about 20 minutes before the time of my interview slot but that was definitely not necessary !! We were waiting for maybe 20 mins after the start of my time slot anyway so I would suggest maybe arriving 5-10 minutes before it says on your ticket! Good luck 😊
Reply 25
Original post by OliviaSlaney_x
So there is no need to get there for 8:15? Just before your interview time?

Yeah! I was confused by this too but you just need to come before your interview time. Good luck ! :smile:
If anyone wants to know anything about lincoln hmu

~current student~
What does your average timetable look like? Are you able to balance your free time with the university course? Thank you!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous006
What does your average timetable look like? Are you able to balance your free time with the university course? Thank you!

Depends on what course you do but yours is probably going to be similar to mine

Usually we have at least one day off or wednesdays would be half days and yes they give you enough time off to join societies and take up part time jobs etc they encourage you to do that. It's quite chilled really!

Ah forgot to add some days are 9-4 (mainly tuesdays)
Then 9-1 and some 12pm starts
Wow thank you! That’s actually really good. Also I’ve done some research on the accommodation but which one out of all of them is really a good ‘value for money’ as it’s hard to see from the website?
Original post by Anonymous006
Wow thank you! That’s actually really good. Also I’ve done some research on the accommodation but which one out of all of them is really a good ‘value for money’ as it’s hard to see from the website?

Are you intrested in a Studio or Shared/En-Suite?

You can DM your choices I'll be happy to tell you about each one
hiya, was at the interview on 17th jan at 10:55, anyone else?
Reply 32
Just got an offer. No email but it is on track. Good luck to everyone else
when were you interviewed?? also congratulations!!!
Reply 34
Original post by LLOLLLL
Just got an offer. No email but it is on track. Good luck to everyone else

Well done, I just got one too!!! Thanks for posting cos you prompted me to look at track too. Is it your first choice?
Reply 35
Original post by aduffy360
when were you interviewed?? also congratulations!!!

9th January and thanks
Reply 36
Original post by fumz19
Well done, I just got one too!!! Thanks for posting cos you prompted me to look at track too. Is it your first choice?

I've got an offer from Keele which is higher grades so possibly my insurance. Waiting to hear from Liverpool. What about you?
Reply 37
Original post by LLOLLLL
I've got an offer from Keele which is higher grades so possibly my insurance. Waiting to hear from Liverpool. What about you?

Nottingham is my first and so Lincoln is probs gonna be my insurance but I've still got a Plymouth interview coming up so it may change
Reply 38
Omg well done everyone !! This has really stressed me out though 😭😭
Reply 39
Original post by fumz19
Nottingham is my first and so Lincoln is probs gonna be my insurance but I've still got a Plymouth interview coming up so it may change

Fairs. I got rejected by Plymouth which is why I checked my UCAS track. Good luck at your interview.

Latest

Trending

Trending