The Student Room Group

UCLAN Graduate Entry Dentistry 2019 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AC1997
Yes, They are being sent out in batches as you were interviewed. So monday got their outcome today and so on

How do you know this?...
Reply 61
Original post by DankLad27
How do you know this?...

Not sure if this is correct as I had my interview on the Monday and haven’t heard back!
Reply 62
Original post by emonti1
Not sure if this is correct as I had my interview on the Monday and haven’t heard back!

My interview was on a tuesday
Reply 63
Has anyone been made an offer? Or just rejections
Reply 64
Original post by Syed.h
My interview was on a tuesday

And you’ve heard back?
Reply 65
Might be all rejections come first this year and the offers are after who know
Don't know if this person is on tsr but by chance, I saw you on the test day and we were in the same interview slot lol - Hope you made it!
I’ve only heard about rejections :/ Maybe more responses will be going out next week
(edited 5 years ago)
Rejection came through on track at 5pm yesterday but only just noticed the track email today (I was in the last interview so I don’t think they’re doing it in batches)
Has anyone received offers yet?
Reply 70
I suggest checking your UCAS, as the admissions officer was very prompt in providing rejection feedback. So I assume that she's not busy doing offers
Reply 71
Original post by AC1997
I suggest checking your UCAS, as the admissions officer was very prompt in providing rejection feedback. So I assume that she's not busy doing offers

I’ve just checked and I’ve got nothing on track
Reply 72
Hi guys, I received a conditional offer on Friday and only checked my emails today 😁😑😁
Reply 73
Original post by Jhill98_
Hi guys, I received a conditional offer on Friday and only checked my emails today 😁😑😁

Congrats and good luck
Am I the only one not receive any reply yet?
I recieved an offer on friday too :smile:

Original post by Jhill98_
Original post by Fergyyyyy
Am I the only one not receive any reply yet?

I haven’t heard back also.
Original post by Karolina1997
I haven’t heard back also.

Same
Original post by Tofearoblivion
Same

Do you think it means that we are on a reserve list and if someone rejects their offer someone from us will recieve their offer?
Reply 79
Original post by Karolina1997
Do you think it means that we are on a reserve list and if someone rejects their offer someone from us will recieve their offer?

If I were you I'd email the admissions officer and ask for your feedback, that will give you an idea of you have an offer or not

Quick Reply

Latest