The Student Room Group

Revision Tips

I have just finished my mock and got fairly good resultsE454281F-946E-4851-9BB5-CE4A03EB72FD.jpg.jpeg

I have lots of revision tips especially in maths and science

If you have questions or want to make friends or sharing learning skills just dm me or comment👍
Original post by BobbyHan
I have just finished my mock and got fairly good resultsE454281F-946E-4851-9BB5-CE4A03EB72FD.jpg.jpeg

I have lots of revision tips especially in maths and science

If you have questions or want to make friends or sharing learning skills just dm me or comment👍

i am soon to be moved up to higher paper in maths as i really have to do higher and i need to learn at least all the grade 6 and 7 topics that arent in foundation before my actual exams i have a tutor and all the resourses needed but i am worried about time and balancing other subjects how would you think i should study
Reply 2
Original post by lucia.luna
i am soon to be moved up to higher paper in maths as i really have to do higher and i need to learn at least all the grade 6 and 7 topics that arent in foundation before my actual exams i have a tutor and all the resourses needed but i am worried about time and balancing other subjects how would you think i should study

So basically Maths is a subject that you have to practice all the time and show your passion on it.

So if you really want ot use my experience, just add my snapchat bobby_hann
Original post by BobbyHan
So basically Maths is a subject that you have to practice all the time and show your passion on it.

So if you really want ot use my experience, just add my snapchat bobby_hann

okay thanx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending