The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone rung to see?
I thought I was the one who is yet to receive a rejection; this is very weird.
Original post by ShalomieR
I thought I was the one who is yet to receive a rejection; this is very weird.

It’s ridiculous because we obviously haven’t got an interview so they should just reject us
Reply 83
Original post by hateusernames
It’s ridiculous because we obviously haven’t got an interview so they should just reject us

In previous years there have been interviews later on in the year.
Original post by M Ali H
In previous years there have been interviews later on in the year.

Oh really?? I didn’t know that
Reply 85
Original post by hateusernames
Oh really?? I didn’t know that

Yeah I think for 2017 entry they had some late interviews. As far as I know there were none late year.
Is anyone else worried about potential problems/delays travelling to Southampton later on this week in light of the warnings of snow on Tuesday/Wednesday? My interview’s on Thursday and I’ve booked a mega bus, not sure if I should’ve gone with train instead...
Reply 87
Original post by skyiseverywhere
Is anyone else worried about potential problems/delays travelling to Southampton later on this week in light of the warnings of snow on Tuesday/Wednesday? My interview’s on Thursday and I’ve booked a mega bus, not sure if I should’ve gone with train instead...

I was worried about this too, interview on Wednesday morning and there is meant to be heavy snow at home and in Southampton, potentially affecting trains...
Good luck to everyone interviewing tomorrow!
Does anyone know how long they take to give out offers after interviews?
How did it go for those who had interviews today? Hope the weather didn't cause anyone problems getting to Southampton!
Reply 91
How did it go for those who had interviews today? Hope the weather didn't cause anyone problems getting to Southampton!

I thought the panel was alright - I know I could have answered one or 2 qs a bit better - but I know the group task could have gone better as I wasn’t confident in myself at the start so didn’t speak up
So, how is everyone feeling about their Southampton interviews? :smile:
I’m so frustrated about not hearing anything from them!!
Reply 94
Does anybody know when we should expect to hear back?
Original post by med237
Does anybody know when we should expect to hear back?

2-4 weeks I believe
Original post by OxoCubeJim
So, how is everyone feeling about their Southampton interviews? :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by OxoCubeJim
2-4 weeks I believe

That would be so lovely if true. Only had interviews at Warwick and Southampton, haven't heard back from Warwick and after my interview at Soton I've really come around to the idea of studying there. God, to think that at some point in March I'll have more of an idea of where I'll be in September!
Sorry, thought it was alright seeing as what I mentioned was in the non-academic criteria they looked for. :frown:
That would be so lovely if true. Only had interviews at Warwick and Southampton, haven't heard back from Warwick and after my interview at Soton I've really come around to the idea of studying there. God, to think that at some point in March I'll have more of an idea of where I'll be in September!

I’m the same as you then - waiting to hear from both but really really keen for a Soton offer

Latest

Trending

Trending