The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2019

Scroll to see replies

Hi John,

My interview at Lincoln took 30 minutes however it says 3.5 hours as you have to sit and wait for your turn, if you’re first you’ll only be there an hour (there’s a 20 minute introduction talk at the start) so it really depends where your daughter is within the order
Reply 21
Original post by Chloe keeping
Hi John,

My interview at Lincoln took 30 minutes however it says 3.5 hours as you have to sit and wait for your turn, if you’re first you’ll only be there an hour (there’s a 20 minute introduction talk at the start) so it really depends where your daughter is within the order

Hi Chloe
Many thanks for taking the time to reply - much appreciated. All the best with your Paramedic career. Kind regards John
I’ve had UWE, Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes + Lincoln got offers to allow and I’ve firmed Lincoln with Portsmouth as my insurance - I also applied to hull as a 5th option but withdrew as soon as my Lincoln offer came through. Do you have a top choice? X

Yeah UWE is my top choice and i got an offer a week and a bit ago, its all really real now isnt it x
how long did it take to get the lincoln offer after the interview ?
I had my interview in October and don’t hear back until this month! But I think they’ll be quicker now as they have a deadline to respond by march 31st x
I’ve had UWE, Portsmouth, Oxford Brookes + Lincoln got offers to allow and I’ve firmed Lincoln with Portsmouth as my insurance - I also applied to hull as a 5th option but withdrew as soon as my Lincoln offer came through. Do you have a top choice? X

Hi Chloe,

Congratulations on your offers! It's great to see that you've firmed Lincoln already.

If you have any questions about the course, university, studying, or life in Lincoln itself, drop us a message as we're always happy to help.

Have a great weekend!

Natasha :smile:
Hi Natasha,

What accommodation has car parking options as I may need my car for paramedic placements
Hi Natasha,

What accommodation has car parking options as I may need my car for paramedic placements

Hello,

Those with specified parking areas are: Park Court, Park View, Aqua House and Pavilions. However, those living in Lincoln can apply for a permit from the City Council to park in a designated area within the residential areas of Lincoln.

If you would like any further information on this, our desiganted accommodation team will be a great help with this. You can contact them by emailing: [email protected] or by calling: 01522 886198.

I hope this helps!
Natasha :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi,

I've applied to Hull, Herts, Lincoln, Sunderland and Glasgow Cale.

I got a conditional offer at Herts (104)
I've been rejected from Lincoln and Glasgow
I had an interview at Sunderland at still waiting to hear back

And I have my Hull interview on Monday
Hull is my firm by a mile. Anyone else thinking about Hull as their firm or got an offer at Herts?

I take A level Bio, Chem,Psych x
does anyone know what documentation is need to bring to the UCLAN bsc paramedic science interviews ? urgent !

Quick Reply

Latest