The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Anyone applied for Canterbury Christ Church 2019/2020

Just wondering if anyone else has applied or is attending CCCU?

I applied and received an unconditional offer (which I firmed) but I wanted to know if anybody else is attending or at least applied and what courses people have applied for?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi i’ve just applied via UCAS to study midwifery. Well done on your unconditional offer ! Impressive ! Which subject are you studying and what’s your education history ? Xx
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
I applied for the creative and proffessional writing course and have also recieved an unconditional offer, but im struggling to make a decision between CCCU, Bath Spa and UoW
I've accepted a conditional offer for Physiotherapy as my firm choice
Reply 4
Original post by soup001
Just wondering if anyone else has applied or is attending CCCU?

I applied and received an unconditional offer (which I firmed) but I wanted to know if anybody else is attending or at least applied and what courses people have applied for?

Ive just applied to CCCU and have got my interview for paramedic science on tuesday xx
Reply 5
Original post by Katie_ka
Ive just applied to CCCU and have got my interview for paramedic science on tuesday xx

Good luck for your interview xx
Reply 6
Original post by Peggym
Good luck for your interview xx

Thank you xx
I've applied and got an unconditional for religion philosophy and ethics, congrats for everyone else who gets a place and good luck for interviews x anyone have any idea when the accommodation will open?
I have an unconditional offer for Adult nursing which I’ve firmed
I have unconditional for paramedic science which I have confirmed!
Original post by TinyCacti
I've applied and got an unconditional for religion philosophy and ethics, congrats for everyone else who gets a place and good luck for interviews x anyone have any idea when the accommodation will open?

Really?? I got an unconditional for the same course which I've firmed btw
Original post by Yenpoka
Really?? I got an unconditional for the same course which I've firmed btw

Oh wow! it's always strange for me to meet people who are doing rs (I'm the only one who studies it at my school for a level) are you going to any of the applicant days?
Hi I got a conditional offer but if I put it down as my firm it's an unconditional and I'm doing education studies
Oh wow! it's always strange for me to meet people who are doing rs (I'm the only one who studies it at my school for a level) are you going to any of the applicant days?

Yh I'm going to the one on the 16th March, wbu? And I totally get it with not many people doing RS, there's only 3 people in my class and I'm the only person that's applied to do it at uni.
Original post by Yenpoka
Yh I'm going to the one on the 16th March, wbu? And I totally get it with not many people doing RS, there's only 3 people in my class and I'm the only person that's applied to do it at uni.

same actually still debating whether I'm going to go to one of the taster sessions though, I was originally just going for the accomodation
same actually still debating whether I'm going to go to one of the taster sessions though, I was originally just going for the accomodation

Me too but I was thinking I might as well go since I'll be spending the day there anyways, it might be interesting
Original post by Yenpoka
Me too but I was thinking I might as well go since I'll be spending the day there anyways, it might be interesting

tbh I'm just afraid that I'll go and not understand any of the topics
tbh I'm just afraid that I'll go and not understand any of the topics

Fair enough but I guess it could give an idea of what's to come, also I was just wondering what exam board do you do for RS?
Original post by Yenpoka
Fair enough but I guess it could give an idea of what's to come, also I was just wondering what exam board do you do for RS?

Ocr , you?
Ocr

Eduqas, it's rubbish! We don't even have a textbook for ethics or any revision guides. Is Ocr any better??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending