The Student Room Group

PwC Legal Vac Scheme 2019

Scroll to see replies

I got 9000 in the game - not sure if that is a good score.
yes It is for the legal summer vacation scheme!
(Original post by law3651)Hey is this for their vac scheme? Still haven’t heard a word since October
Reply 22
Original post by astridleongg
(Original post by law3651)Hey is this for their vac scheme? Still haven’t heard a word since October

Wow! Impressive! Congrats!! Still haven’t heard don’t know what to think. What was your score?
I think because it's deadline based. We won't hear whether we've passed until after the 31st as there are some people still completing the tests now. Goodluck everyone.
Reply 24
Original post by emliche
I think because it's deadline based. We won't hear whether we've passed until after the 31st as there are some people still completing the tests now. Goodluck everyone.

That’s what I thought but clearly people have heard back
Original post by law3651
That’s what I thought but clearly people have heard back

The people who's heard back didn't apply for the legal one though I don't think. I mean on the main PWC 2019 most of them are for different things. Oh well I wouldn't worry about it anyway. I know they are still giving out test invites for legal at least. My friend got the link to the tests today.
Reply 26
Original post by emliche
The people who's heard back didn't apply for the legal one though I don't think. I mean on the main PWC 2019 most of them are for different things. Oh well I wouldn't worry about it anyway. I know they are still giving out test invites for legal at least. My friend got the link to the tests today.

Do not mean to argue with you but just take a look at this below. That is what really confused me and got me worked out. The deadline was today however, so hopefully, we hear back soon!

Hi there! I just received the video interview invitation. Did some research on wikijob and other websites, apparently the legal scheme has different questions for the case study part. Do you mind sharing what kind of questions did they ask for the case study? Really appreciate it if you could help! Thank you (:
Original post by law3651
Do not mean to argue with you but just take a look at this below. That is what really confused me and got me worked out. The deadline was today however, so hopefully, we hear back soon!

Ah I see what you mean. That's surprising. I even got an email from PWC yesterday stating that they would start reviewing apps after the deadline. Oh well hopefully it goes well. What score did you get. I got 9400 but I think I really messed up the numeracy section so I'm worried :frown:
Reply 28
Original post by emliche
Ah I see what you mean. That's surprising. I even got an email from PWC yesterday stating that they would start reviewing apps after the deadline. Oh well hopefully it goes well. What score did you get. I got 9400 but I think I really messed up the numeracy section so I'm worried :frown:

Oh I see. Never got any such email. Was it generic or you emailed them before
Original post by law3651
Oh I see. Never got any such email. Was it generic or you emailed them before

I emailed to ask.
Reply 30
Original post by emliche
I emailed to ask.

Oh okay! Got around the region of 9500 but don’t feel too good about it
Reply 31
Just got invited to VI but it doesn't give a deadline. Does anyone know how long i've got
Original post by law3651
Just got invited to VI but it doesn't give a deadline. Does anyone know how long i've got

Me too and I have the same question!
Reply 33
Original post by Futch

So confusing! I would call them to find out
Reply 34
Original post by Futch

Hey just spoke to them and they said the deadline is on the 10th of February! I’d however recommend you send it in as soon as possible
Hi guys, if you go to the PwC deadlines page, it has been updated with the deadline but also has the dates for further stages in the process :smile:

https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/student-jobs/apply/application-timetable.html
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by law3651
Hey just spoke to them and they said the deadline is on the 10th of February! I’d however recommend you send it in as soon as possible

Brilliant, thank you!
Reply 37
Should I assume a PFO if I havent heard from them ?
Same, I got around 9400 but did not hear from them yet.. Does it mean it's a rejection?
Reply 39
Original post by tom the student
Hi guys, if you go to the PwC deadlines page, it has been updated with the deadline but also has the dates for further stages in the process :smile:

https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/student-jobs/apply/application-timetable.html

Thanks!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending