The Student Room Group

PWC Business Insight Week 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rudav123
Where’s everyone applying to? And business or technology?

Newcastle office and the business insight week
Has anyone had to do a video interview yet?
Original post by greeny108

Not yet
I don’t think they’re till after the deadline, but may be wrong
Original post by Rudav123
I don’t think they’re till after the deadline, but may be wrong

Yeah, they are:
"Video Interviews to be completed between 18 February - 4 March 2019"
From their website. Guess they want to wait until everyone has applied and gone through selection tests before choosing candidates to interview.
Reply 25
Ive applied to business. Has anyone got a reply about getting onto stage 3 yet the online interview?
Original post by miry182
Ive applied to business. Has anyone got a reply about getting onto stage 3 yet the online interview?

Not yet

Yep I’ve got the invite to the video interview but haven’t done it yet
Reply 28
I've not received an email yet. However, when logging on to PWC candidate program thing it says that I can see my career conversation feedback even though I am yet to do it. I can also see my personalised feedback from career unlocked. Anyone else had the same thing?
Reply 29
Has anyone else logged on and checked if they have the same problem?
Original post by miry182

Exactly the same for me
Original post by miry182

Yeah I've got the same
Exactly the same for me

Original post by miry182
I've not received an email yet. However, when logging on to PWC candidate program thing it says that I can see my career conversation feedback even though I am yet to do it. I can also see my personalised feedback from career unlocked. Anyone else had the same thing?

What score did you guys get for the game based assessment?
Reply 33
I think I got around 9800 but not fully sure wbu ?
Original post by miry182
I think I got around 9800 but not fully sure wbu ?

I got around 9500.
Reply 35
Well if any of you guys get a reply pls let me know on ur results ! Hopefully they get back within the next week
Reply 36
I did it last year. Feel free to ask questions and stuff happy to help
Reply 37
How long after the deadline of the career unlocked did you get an email about career conversation? Also did you do it in Manchester? And how was ur week did u enjoy it was it beneficial?
Reply 38
Thanks you for offering to help
btw
Reply 39
Original post by miry182
How long after the deadline of the career unlocked did you get an email about career conversation? Also did you do it in Manchester? And how was ur week did u enjoy it was it beneficial?

Lol I think you forgot to tag (@) me but no worries.

I have no idea what you mean by your first question...I haven’t heard of career unlocked/conversation before :smile: To answer the others: I did my week in gatwick. I chose to do it in gatwick rather than London because I had other work experiences in London and wanted a change of scenery just to see what the non-London offices were like. To my surprise, it was really really nice and had a home feel to it. Really connected and small and I liked that.

The week itself was awesome. I have a feeling the fact that I went to a non-London office influenced that judgment because I didnt have to wear a suit, just casual clothes. This also meant I met loads of people on the floor, let alone department, so got lots of insight and contacts this way. In terms of learning stuff it was so abundant and informative as I got to speak to loads of partners/directors etc so was really cool. Definitely beneficial...goes a long way if you’re thinking of doing this kind of thing in the future 100%.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply