The Student Room Group

Plymouth Dentistry 2019:

Is the Plymouth BDS Dentistry course traditional, integrated or pbl?

Scroll to see replies

it's ebl. so basically you have lectures but have to do alot of research yourself
Anyone had any offers for dentistry plymouth yet??
Reply 3
No not yet - when i went to the interview they said that they would let us know within 2 weeks but its been longer than that now.
Reply 4
At my interview they said from Feb 4th onwards, so today onwards, and I emailed snd they said everyone will have heard by 8th Feb
Reply 5
How many people do they take?
Going by the FOI spreadsheets its approximately 60% of people interviewed get offers.
Reply 7
Thats scaryy, i hate playing the waiting game. Hope everyone that wants to go gets in 😊
omg so soon :frown: good luck everyone
Reply 9
Original post by Arooba2
How many people do they take?

50-60% of people they interviewed will get offers. They interviewed about 200 I think this time, they don't have a place for every offer because obviously some people decline / don't get the grades / make it their insurance. Plymouth has 55 places on the course.
did anyone get a plymouth offer?
I did!
Original post by jaylee12
I did!

yay omg congrats!! me too woohoo omg did you get an email though?
Original post by chocofan500
yay omg congrats!! me too woohoo omg did you get an email though?

Hi, how did you find out you got an offer?
i logged onto ucas and it was there, i didn’t get an email from plymouth though
I didn’t get an email from Plymouth either, just logged into track
Reply 16
We should make a Plymouth dentistry group chat
is anyone thinking about firming it?
Original post by acoughlan1
is anyone thinking about firming it?

I don't know tbh because I'm still waiting on 2 replies. I may have to firm plymouth if they reject me but i guess we will see. what about you?
Original post by chocofan500
I don't know tbh because I'm still waiting on 2 replies. I may have to firm plymouth if they reject me but i guess we will see. what about you?

Where are your other two unis? I’ve still got an interview coming up at Sheffield so will wait until heard back from them before.

Quick Reply

Latest