The Student Room Group

I never wanna get married

I never wanna get married(i'm a male)
i'm too ugly,may be anyone would not like to marry me,but i'm also not interested
i never wanna marry someone,cos in today's world i can see lack of modesty everywhere,hope u can make out what i wanna tell u guys
I used to feel like that at times but I’d say don’t put yourself down. Most people aren’t as ugly or as unlovable as they think they are. There’s plenty of people out there with similar ideas about modesty to you out there too. Maybe see it as a “if it happens, it happens” type of thing instead of a “it’s never going to happen.”
Reply 2
false

Original post by chooseanother
I used to feel like that at times but I’d say don’t put yourself down. Most people aren’t as ugly or as unlovable as they think they are. There’s plenty of people out there with similar ideas about modesty to you out there too. Maybe see it as a “if it happens, it happens” type of thing instead of a “it’s never going to happen.”

OK..PEOPLE DON'T SAY I'M UGLY,BUT I DO THINK.NO ONE TELLS ME I'M UGLY,YET I DO THINK(I'M INDIAN,I DON'T HAVE TOO DARK SKINTONE,RATHER LITTLE FAIR)
AND MY MAIN PROBLEM IS MODESTY,AND EVERY G***S I SEE ARE U*LY, I'VE NEVER GET ATTRACTED TO ANY ONE(THOUGH I'M NOT A GAY)
Love is in the air :love:
Hey if you never want to get married then never get married but don't ask strangers on the internet for help and then act like this. It isn't nice, fair or makes anyone want to help you or make you feel better. What chooseanother said was nice and supportive, you didn't need to react like that. I'm not here to start a fight and I won't continue one, but I think you need to take a step back from the situation.
1. why do you think you unattractive
2. why do you think every girl you see is ugly
3. is not wanting to get married a choice or a statement to get attention
4. do you feel pressured to get married
5. what would your ideal girl be
6. do you think your opinion on girls and expressing it in this manner will help you

Ask yourself these and more and see if you can work out if marriage is or isn't for you. Hope this helps.
Dont be so hard on yourself soon you will find someone that loves you and will marry you
Then don't get married, it is your choice.
No wife no life :cool:
Original post by tsr boy
I never wanna get married(i'm a male)
i'm too ugly,may be anyone would not like to marry me,but i'm also not interested
i never wanna marry someone,cos in today's world i can see lack of modesty everywhere,hope u can make out what i wanna tell u guys

How old are you? Wait when you get into uni; you will need a companion :wink: Only time will tell :biggrin:
Attachment not found
Original post by RichPiana
Attachment not found

Attachment not found :/
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Attachment not found :/

Damn. Its meant to be: https://goo.gl/images/XePrjg
Original post by RichPiana
Damn. Its meant to be: https://goo.gl/images/XePrjg

This is legit :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest