The Student Room Group

What nickname should I give my car?

I’ve just bought a Volkswagen Polo in Grey and want to find a name for it but something catchy that matches the name of the car, like my old car was “fifi the fiat” please help

Scroll to see replies

Just call it the peoples' car - that's what Volkswagen means.
Obergruppenführer Hanz
Pedro
Reply 4
I was thinking as a joke maybe minty the polo
Reply 5
Desire
Reply 6
Pike
Reply 7
Original post by Decahedron
Obergruppenführer Hanz

PRSOM

Or Bob for short.
Vicky
Lightning McQueen
CarMccarface?
Original post by turquoise_badger
CarMccarface?

Damn, you beat me to it!
Poppy The Polo :h:
Original post by Fayeepee
I’ve just bought a Volkswagen Polo in Grey and want to find a name for it but something catchy that matches the name of the car, like my old car was “fifi the fiat” please help

Greypolol
Polly the Polo
Bruhhhh some people need to grow up honestly
Reply 17
Original post by UnknownD7
Bruhhhh some people need to grow up honestly

I don’t understand the negativity?? It’s a name for a car, it’s a fun thing to do. It’s the little things in life that give you a better view instead of being miserable, maybe name your car.. mood hoover.
"Underpowered VW"

Spoiler

Original post by Fayeepee
I don’t understand the negativity?? It’s a name for a car, it’s a fun thing to do. It’s the little things in life that give you a better view instead of being miserable, maybe name your car.. mood hoover.

I’m not a negative or pessimistic person at all. Simply, when you’re in age of having a car, your mind should be busy with other issues, relating to adulthood.
It’s good that you try keeping yourself occupied like you can, we just have completely opposite interests and views on life.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending