The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

What is roehampton like?

Basically i got an unconditional offer but I've heard lots of bad things about it since they give out so many unconditional offers. If anyone has experience of the Uni or knows someone who goes there it would be useful to answer this but be 100% honest. So what are the students like, well educated or not? What are the girls like? What are the lecturers like? Is the University professional and how does it compare to others like South Bank. What is Student life like? Thanks for any responses
Original post by Adnan_Deutsch
Basically i got an unconditional offer but I've heard lots of bad things about it since they give out so many unconditional offers. If anyone has experience of the Uni or knows someone who goes there it would be useful to answer this but be 100% honest. So what are the students like, well educated or not? What are the girls like? What are the lecturers like? Is the University professional and how does it compare to others like South Bank. What is Student life like? Thanks for any responses

Moved to University of Roehampton
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
I am currently in a lecture at the university and its awful, dont even bother coming here as youll hate it! if you do avoid southlands
Original post by LondonGers
I am currently in a lecture at the university and its awful, dont even bother coming here as youll hate it! if you do avoid southlands

thanks. What's so bad about it?

Hi @LondonGers :smile:

We're so sorry to hear that you're not enjoying yourself at the moment. Please message us directly so that we can chat about how best to resolve any issues you may be having.

Have a great day!

Hello @Adnan_Deutsch,

Congratulations for your unconditional offer!

We are ranked in the top 10 universities in London according to the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2018, ahead of London South Bank amongst others.

With regards to unconditional offers, we are determined that our admissions policies and practices are in the interests of students, with 95% of our applicants reporting that they were happy with their experience of applying to the University of Roehampton this year.

We are committed to supporting both prospective and current students, and we offer a wide range of initiatives and support schemes, including a scholarship programme for high achieving students.

Let us know if there's anything more we can help with!
thanks. What's so bad about it?

I believe that we have a excellent student union with a wonderful group of people running it however the societies here are poor in addition to awful course experiance, you may get a good lecturer but thats rare here! when looking at accomodation i'd suggest staying on frobel as its the best college on campus
(edited 5 years ago)
I believe that we have a excellent student union with a wonderful group of people running it however the societies here are poor in addition to awful course experiance, you may get a good lecturer but thats rare here! when looking at accomodation i'd suggest staying on frobel as its the best college on campus

It's great to hear that you've enjoyed your experiences with the Students' Union and Froebel!

Please get in touch with us directly so that we can discuss your concerns and resolve any issues. :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending