The Student Room Group

Access to Bristol University

Has anyone completed the access to bristol: pathway to health sciences 2 year course? for medicine? please tell me your experience, if it's worth it and so on and how good your application was because I've applied and I want to get in
Reply 1
Hi, did you get onto the course? I know this is very late and may not be useful anymore but I did this for medicine and would say it’s worth it. Having the connection to the university and being able to get advice from the people running the sessions is really good.
Reply 2
Original post by azelia
Hi, did you get onto the course? I know this is very late and may not be useful anymore but I did this for medicine and would say it’s worth it. Having the connection to the university and being able to get advice from the people running the sessions is really good.

hiii i managed to get in and it is so helpfullll/ btw what else did you do to for applying to medicine e.g work experience and other extra ciriculas
Reply 3
Original post by durararara
hiii i managed to get in and it is so helpfullll/ btw what else did you do to for applying to medicine e.g work experience and other extra ciriculas

I did work experience in year 10 for two days in the eye hospital, the BRI and the Bristol heart institute. I decided not to apply for medicine in the end but my friends who have, did hospital placements in Southmead etc for a week in year 12.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending