The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

2019 Cambridge PhD in Education

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Thank you. Yes literally. I don’t think they work late but I think the system can take some time for the updates to show
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 61
Original post by xingyun
Submitted my application on October 3rd. Did an interview with my supervisor on January 11th. Still have not yet heard my decision back. Application status has been stayed at "under review by degree committee" for about 3 months now and the overall submission has been done about 4 months now.

(Probably have checked the application status page for thousands of times... lol)

Hope this information helps.

All the best wishes for everyone who applied this year! We will all make it happen! :h:

Update: Just changed to awaiting approval by GAO today. Good luck everyone!
2000 logins today...again no results!!!!
Applied for children’s lit. No results for me either. Thanks for starting this thread!
Original post by xingyun
Update: Just changed to awaiting approval by GAO today. Good luck everyone!

Please, what's the implication of the "awaiting approval by GAO"? Does that equate admission?
do you have any update for the results?
Anyone still at department review and not heard about interviews?
Original post by Chikaezeugwu
Please, what's the implication of the "awaiting approval by GAO"? Does that equate admission?

Almost, yes. Barring any issues with your documents etc, you've basically secured a place. Congrats!
Original post by languagenerd
Anyone still at department review and not heard about interviews?

I'm still stuck at department review but I've completed my interview. Have you not done yours yet? When did you apply?
Original post by serendeepity
I'm still stuck at department review but I've completed my interview. Have you not done yours yet? When did you apply?

same story here. interview 08/01 and still under review by dep.
i'm losing hope

I applied in December before the funding deadline - not heard anything at all.
Almost, yes. Barring any issues with your documents etc, you've basically secured a place. Congrats!

Thanks Serendeepity
any news??

i had this email 31st January but since then no change

Thank you for getting in touch.

I can confirm that we are currently processing applications and decisions.

Updates will be available on the Applicant portal (https://apply.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk/applicant/login?dswid=-4875) in due course.
Original post by twinpower
any news??

i had this email 31st January but since then no change

Thank you for getting in touch.

I can confirm that we are currently processing applications and decisions.

Updates will be available on the Applicant portal (https://apply.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk/applicant/login?dswid=-4875) in due course.

That's exactly what I got around that time as well but no news till now.
I didn’t even get this email. Still no news...
Not sure what the “10 turnaround days” actually mean... do they mean this Friday?
i sent an email asking about the results but had no response. Any of you had better luck??
Original post by twinpower
i sent an email asking about the results but had no response. Any of you had better luck??

Haha I just did. When did you send the email?
No change of status... Who did you send your email to? I’m wondering how many offers of PhD in Ed are made so far?
Original post by Childrensbooks
No change of status... Who did you send your email to? I’m wondering how many offers of PhD in Ed are made so far?

As far as I’ve known about the second language edu group, there have been at least three offers/portal status moved to GAO.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending