The Student Room Group

What nickname should I give my car?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by UnknownD7
I’m not a negative or pessimistic person at all. Simply, when you’re in age of having car, your mind should be busy with other issues, relating to adulthood.
It’s good that you try keeping yourself occupied like you can, we just have completely opposite interests and views on life.

Who said I’m not also focusing on other issues like adulthood, maybe I’m organised enough to have time aside to have little moments of laughter and fun after dealing with my other issues, I’m sorry that you can’t.
Original post by Fayeepee
Who said I’m not also focusing on other issues like adulthood, maybe I’m organised enough to have time aside to have little moments of laughter and fun after dealing with my other issues, I’m sorry that you can’t.

Wow. Anyway, keep trying different types of kicknames on your car. Maybe if you’re lucky you’ll find the «*perfect one*», and your car will drive to your location in a second like in Fairy Tales or a James Bond. Good luck with your life and your childish adulthood.
Geraldine the Third
I’m not a negative or pessimistic person at all. Simply, when you’re in age of having a car, your mind should be busy with other issues, relating to adulthood.
It’s good that you try keeping yourself occupied like you can, we just have completely opposite interests and views on life.

"Don't mind me, I'm so busy thinking of important things that I don't have time to think up names for a car" he says, all the while somehow having the free time and mental resources to post this nonsense on a forum :flute:
Reply 24
Wow. Anyway, keep trying different types of kicknames on your car. Maybe if you’re lucky you’ll find the «*perfect one*», and your car will drive to your location in a second like in Fairy Tales or a James Bond. Good luck with your life and your childish adulthood.

Real mature arguing over someone’s discussion, wish I could be wise n mature like you
Reply 25
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
"Don't mind me, I'm so busy thinking of important things that I don't have time to think up names for a car" he says, all the while somehow having the free time and mental resources to post this nonsense on a forum :flute:

Exactly my thoughts thank you! Hahahh
Reply 26
Minty the polo
Violet the Volkswagen
Poppy/Polly the polo
Reply 27
I’m not a negative or pessimistic person at all. Simply, when you’re in age of having a car, your mind should be busy with other issues, relating to adulthood.

Frankly, *******s.
Reply 28
Marco The Grey

/endthread @Fayeepee
Original post by Doonesbury
Frankly, *******s.

Excuse me, who the **** are you?
Reply 30
Excuse me, who the **** are you?

Someone who has been an adult longer (much longer) than you've been alive. :shakecane:
Original post by Fayeepee
Exactly my thoughts thank you! Hahahh

:top: Welcome to the VW club btw, grat aren't they :biggrin: I've got an '18 Golf, best car I've ever had.
Reply 32
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
:top: Welcome to the VW club btw, grat aren't they :biggrin: I've got an '18 Golf, best car I've ever had.

Thank you! I can’t wait, I’ve not picked it up yet! Excited to drive it home! Was an easy drive when I test drove it
Polo McPoloface
Bruhhhh some people need to grow up honestly

That's a **** name
veronica
Marco polo
Original post by I HAVE SPOKEN
Marco polo

That's the perfect name, surely?
yolo the polo

/thread
Uvuvwevwevwe Onyetenvewve