The Student Room Group

Injury due to anal insertion...maybe

So, I am really worried. I inserted a dildo in my ass. It was about 9' long and the girth was like 3'. I played with it for 15 or so minutes. The following days after this incident have been really painful. My lower backbone hurts, I can feel that the hip cheeks have loosened/opened up which is so depressing because I used to be tight af. This situation is really taking a toll on my physical and mental health. I urge you to please tell me a solution.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You should see a doctor
Reply 2
I am too embarrassed to see one. That is why I turned to online health forums
Uffff give it a day or two and if you’re still in pain, see a doctor
Original post by playdoll
So, I am really worried. I inserted a dildo in my ass. It was about 9' long and the girth was like 3'. I played with it for 15 or so minutes. The following days after this incident have been really painful. My lower backbone hurts, I can feel that the hip cheeks have loosened/opened up which is so depressing because I used to be tight af. This situation is really taking a toll on my physical and mental health. I urge you to please tell me a solution.

You probably have hurt yourself a bit. But we can't do anything for you, it is best to see a doctor. They don't care, they just want to help you.
You're to embarrassed to see a doctor yet ask on a student forum?!
Reply 6

Was there any blood? You've just bruised yourself probably, you need to train yourself up before you can take big stuff like that.
I'd have problems if I inserted a nine foot dildo that was three feet across too...

See a doctor. You probably won't be the first person with something anal related that day and they'll be glad you haven't ended up with something stuck inside you.
Go to your local GUM clinic. Then you don't need to see your GP.
Reply 9
Original post by unprinted
I'd have problems if I inserted a nine foot dildo that was three feet across too...

See a doctor. You probably won't be the first person with something anal related that day and they'll be glad you haven't ended up with something stuck inside you.

It is really disappointing. You won't understand. In our country, it is impossible to address such issues and that is the reason why I turned to the internet
Reply 10
Original post by Tootles
Was there any blood? You've just bruised yourself probably, you need to train yourself up before you can take big stuff like that.

There was no blood. But a few days after the incident, I had blood on my hand when I wiped up.
I probably would have bruised myself.
I'd really appreciate a solution. Thank you
Reply 11
Original post by jonnyboy800
Go to your local GUM clinic. Then you don't need to see your GP.

It is the same. You could maybe refer me to an online doctor whom I can chat with
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
You're to embarrassed to see a doctor yet ask on a student forum?!

Uh, yes. Do you know who I am? NO ONE knows my identity here. That is the difference. I have to physically go to a doctor which is not possible
Reply 13
Original post by DrawTheLine
You probably have hurt yourself a bit. But we can't do anything for you, it is best to see a doctor. They don't care, they just want to help you.

Thanks for the kind response. I know, the only solution is doctor. But in our country, it isn't possible without the issue ending up being a big deal and affecting self-esteem. Could you like suggest me an online doctor?
Thanks for the kind response. I know, the only solution is doctor. But in our country, it isn't possible without the issue ending up being a big deal and affecting self-esteem. Could you like suggest me an online doctor?

Go to your local GUM clinic. No one will know you. You don't even have to give your real name if you don't want to.
Reply 15
There's no such thing as GUM clinic here
Sexual Health clinic then.
It is really disappointing. You won't understand. In our country, it is impossible to address such issues and that is the reason why I turned to the internet

Oh dang. Where are you from?
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
Oh dang. Where are you from?

I am from Pakistan

What do you think an online doctor will do?

Quick Reply

Latest