The Student Room Group

LNAT Results 2019 Entry

So the LNAT results will be out in a few weeks (3/4) and I thought, "why not create a thread so we can all share our scores and thoughts?"

Name:
When You Took The LNAT:
LNAT Unis You've Applied To (+ any offers from them):
What do you Think the Average will be?:
What Do You Think You Got:
Actual Score:
General Thoughts on the LNAT?:

Name: Kaliyah
When You Took the LNAT: 4th October 2018
LNAT UNIS Applied to?: Durham (offer of DAA), Bristol (been on hold since 26th October 2018)
Average: I heard a lot of people say it didn't go too well so I'm holding out hope for 20/21 average.
What do you think you got?: between19-22 marks
Actual Score: Will add it later
General Thoughts on the LNAT?: I can never comment on my LNAT exam with any confidence as I was getting between 14 and 21 marks on the practice paper. The real thing felt a bit better but I don't want to say I did well and it turns out that I didn't. My Durham offer makes me think I did well but being on hold by Bristol for so long makes me think I got around the 19-22 mark

Scroll to see replies

When You Took The LNAT: Mid December
LNAT Unis You've Applied To (+ any offers from them): Bristol (offer), KCL and UCL
What do you Think the Average will be?: 20, it tends to be so!
What Do You Think You Got: 18-24, I guess around 20.
Actual Score:
General Thoughts on the LNAT?: I was relatively ‘content’ with my essay but the low LNAT score is worrying. I haven’t heard back from KCL or UCL!
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 2
When You Took The LNAT: 15th October
LNAT Unis You've Applied To ( any offers from them): Oxford (offer AAA), Durham (offer A*AA)
What do you Think the Average will be?: 20?
What Do You Think You Got: 29
Actual Score:
General Thoughts on the LNAT?: I thought the multiple choice went okay, I was getting around 27 in the practise papers, but both Oxford and Durham want around 29 so I assume I got around that but not much more. Essay was fine, I got a question I’d answered before which helped.

Quick question, I know we get our results in mid February, but does anyone know how? Do they email them or is it on the LNAT website?
Reply 3
When You Took The LNAT: December 18th (I did it late, I know)
LNAT Unis You've Applied To (+ any offers from them): UCL (haven't responded yet), Bristol (only condition is a 3.4 GPA), and Nottingham (one more A)
What Do You Think the Average will be? 18
What Do You Think You Got? On one practice test I got 26, and in another I got 34, so honestly it could be anywhere between 27-33.
Actual Score:
General Thoughts on the LNAT? I literally typed the final period in the essay 00:01 remaining, but the MC went fairly well, I felt.

I'm so impatient about the results. I want to know how I did on the LNAT more than I want to hear back from UCL lmao
Reply 4
Original post by sayfway
When You Took The LNAT: December 18th (I did it late, I know)
LNAT Unis You've Applied To (+ any offers from them): UCL (haven't responded yet), Bristol (only condition is a 3.4 GPA), and Nottingham (one more A)
What Do You Think the Average will be? 18
What Do You Think You Got? On one practice test I got 26, and in another I got 34, so honestly it could be anywhere between 27-33.
Actual Score:
General Thoughts on the LNAT? I literally typed the final period in the essay 00:01 remaining, but the MC went fairly well, I felt.

I'm so impatient about the results. I want to know how I did on the LNAT more than I want to hear back from UCL lmao

I'm so anxious because my Durham college allocation is around the same week of the LNAT, plus Bristol are probably waiting on the LNAT average to be released first before they make their decision to give me an offer or not. Despite getting an offer from my 1st choice uni of Durham, I'll be quite disappointed if I didn't do well.
Reply 5
took the lnat mid jan
applied to durham kcl warwick leeds kent (received all offers except kcl)
general thought: it was pretty okay was easier than the practices ive done
Reply 6
Original post by Supernovas
So the LNAT results will be out in a few weeks (3/4) and I thought, "why not create a thread so we can all share our scores and thoughts?"

Name:
When You Took The LNAT:
LNAT Unis You've Applied To (+ any offers from them):
What do you Think the Average will be?:
What Do You Think You Got:
Actual Score:
General Thoughts on the LNAT?:

Name: Kaliyah
When You Took the LNAT: 4th October 2018
LNAT UNIS Applied to?: Durham (offer of DAA), Bristol (been on hold since 26th October 2018)
Average: I heard a lot of people say it didn't go too well so I'm holding out hope for 20/21 average.
What do you think you got?: between19-22 marks
Actual Score: Will add it later
General Thoughts on the LNAT?: I can never comment on my LNAT exam with any confidence as I was getting between 14 and 21 marks on the practice paper. The real thing felt a bit better but I don't want to say I did well and it turns out that I didn't. My Durham offer makes me think I did well but being on hold by Bristol for so long makes me think I got around the 19-22 mark

i applied to durham too :smile: but the requirement is higher than DAA :0 did they set it lower or something?
Reply 7
Original post by inesyl
took the lnat mid jan
applied to durham kcl warwick leeds kent (received all offers except kcl)
general thought: it was pretty okay was easier than the practices ive done

sorry i took it in mid dec
Reply 8
Hey can I ask when did you apply?
Reply 9
Original post by uonism
Hey can I ask when did you apply?

early december
Original post by inesyl
i applied to durham too :smile: but the requirement is higher than DAA :0 did they set it lower or something?

Mine is a contextual offer! They have a widening access scheme for people that are state schooled, from areas of low progression and other factors
Reply 11
Mine is a contextual offer! They have a widening access scheme for people that are state schooled, from areas of low progression and other factors

cool cool, is durham your first choice?
I'm so anxious because my Durham college allocation is around the same week of the LNAT, plus Bristol are probably waiting on the LNAT average to be released first before they make their decision to give me an offer or not. Despite getting an offer from my 1st choice uni of Durham, I'll be quite disappointed if I didn't do well.

Hi sorry to break the thread, but did you receive an offer from Durham already? If so may I ask when you heard back? Thanks
I’m still waiting for Durham to respond and hearing that people have heard back is making me very anxious!! When do you think I’ll hear back from them? When have people started to hear back for law?
I already gotten into 2 unis and have an interview for York next week so now I’m just waiting for 2 unis to reply.....
I heard back from Durham for law before Christmas. I applied in October though.
Original post by phpercheron27
Hi sorry to break the thread, but did you receive an offer from Durham already? If so may I ask when you heard back? Thanks

Hi! I currently hold a contextual offer for Law. It took Durham 3 months to get back to me and they actually got back to me on the 9th of January 2019, however i did my LNAT on the 4th of October and sent off my UCAS on the 18th.
When You Took The LNAT: January 18th (I decided to apply to Law fairly last minute)
LNAT Unis You've Applied To (+ any offers from them): UCL, King's (Law, and Politics, Philosophy & Law) (Offer), SOAS, QMUL
What Do You Think the Average will be? No idea, probably in the low 20s region
What Do You Think You Got? I didn't do that many practice tests so I don't know my average but I'm going to guess mid 20s maybe
Actual Score: n/a
General Thoughts on the LNAT? Not as bad as I thought it would be, the passages were quite tedious though.

I just got an offer from King's for both the courses I applied to, waiting on UCL before firming :--)
Reply 17
Hey, @flamingotango congrats on your offer from kcl!! can I ask when did you apply?
Original post by uonism
Hey, @flamingotango congrats on your offer from kcl!! can I ask when did you apply?

Thank you! I applied on the 15th of January a few hours before the deadline haha.
Reply 19
I applied on the 13th of January.. Lucky you, you got an offer from kcl really fast..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending