The Student Room Group

Diageo Assessment Centre

Hi there,

Does anyone happen to have a Diageo graduate assessment centre coming up? Or has anyone been to one? I have been looking online for anything on what to expect but can't seem to find anything!

Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey! When is your assessment centre?
Reply 2
Hi,

I recently completed the online video interview but am yet to hear back. When did you complete yours and when did you hear back?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by kg00105
Hi,

I recently completed the online video interview but am yet to hear back. When did you complete yours and when did you hear back?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite a while! Nearly a month, I think I heard back at the start of November?
Original post by georgc
Quite a while! Nearly a month, I think I heard back at the start of November?

Anyone for Finance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by gingerwizard
Anyone for Finance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

HR for me
Very shamefully, I've only just noticed a few days ago that I've been invited for a video interview for Diageo several weeks ago. I've clicked on the website, and the video interview seems to be there and there's no indication of an expiry date to do the interview. I've tried contacting their grad team to ask whether or not i can still do the interview and would be considered for the position but to no avail. What do you guys reckon I should do? Cheers!
Reply 7
Original post by fallout201
Very shamefully, I've only just noticed a few days ago that I've been invited for a video interview for Diageo several weeks ago. I've clicked on the website, and the video interview seems to be there and there's no indication of an expiry date to do the interview. I've tried contacting their grad team to ask whether or not i can still do the interview and would be considered for the position but to no avail. What do you guys reckon I should do? Cheers!

Go for it! Nothing to lose.
Reply 8
Did you get the job? I got a phone call today post-assessment informing me I was unsuccessful on this occasion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I have an AC for Marketing at Diageo on Thursday. Anyone got any tips? Or what I should prepare? Thanks :smile:
Hey, Have you heard back from diageo yet? I went to their assessment centre but I still haven't heard
I know this is an old thread, but how did you guys find the AC when you went? Any tips?!
Original post by mattc101
I know this is an old thread, but how did you guys find the AC when you went? Any tips?!

Hey,

I have this AC this week, do you have any tips and have you got an outcome yet?
Original post by katielqp1
Hey,

I have this AC this week, do you have any tips and have you got an outcome yet?

How was your AC?
@amydwyer99 have u been offered an AC? If so, for which scheme and when did you hear back?
Original post by jameshughes..1
@amydwyer99 have u been offered an AC? If so, for which scheme and when did you hear back?

I haven’t yet, though I did the video interview quite a while ago for marketing and I’m just waiting to hear back. Hbu?
Original post by amydwyer99
I haven’t yet, though I did the video interview quite a while ago for marketing and I’m just waiting to hear back. Hbu?

yeah same sort of thing. I did mine back in October, except for Finance. Though, my housemate did marketing. We both enjoyed the case study so would like to continue with it!
yeah same sort of thing. I did mine back in October, except for Finance. Though, my housemate did marketing. We both enjoyed the case study so would like to continue with it!

Yeah me too tbh! There was no timeline at all on the website as far as I’m aware which is frustrating, is the next stage after the video interview the assessment centre?
Original post by amydwyer99
Yeah me too tbh! There was no timeline at all on the website as far as I’m aware which is frustrating, is the next stage after the video interview the assessment centre?

I think when I checked on their website it said the next stage was the AC but who knows? The website also said they would keep in touch... :lol:
I think when I checked on their website it said the next stage was the AC but who knows? The website also said they would keep in touch... :lol:

Yeah it literally says they’ll make sure they communicate with us at every stage 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending