The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoseS14
I wonder if Lincoln and Nottingham are processing their offers together or completely separately so offers for each one will come out at different times if we applied to both?

did you get an interview for lincoln?
Reply 61
Original post by aduffy360
did you get an interview for lincoln?

Yeah I had an interview for both
Original post by RoseS14
Yeah I had an interview for both

ohhh that means i musten have got one for nottingham derby
Reply 63
ohhh that means i musten have got one for nottingham derby

I mean I only had one interview but it was for both and I chose to have it at Lincoln, sorry if that wasn’t very clear
Original post by RoseS14
I mean I only had one interview but it was for both and I chose to have it at Lincoln, sorry if that wasn’t very clear

were you invited both?
Reply 65
were you invited both?

Yeah I was
Original post by RoseS14
I wonder if Lincoln and Nottingham are processing their offers together or completely separately so offers for each one will come out at different times if we applied to both?

I got an offer from Nottingham on the 4th of February and an offer from Lincoln (Nottingham pathway) on the 5th of February but both offers were for the foundation courses not the 5yr courses.
Original post by Student user
I got an offer from Nottingham on the 4th of February and an offer from Lincoln (Nottingham pathway) on the 5th of February but both offers were for the foundation courses not the 5yr courses.

where did you do your interview?
Original post by lollypenguin
where did you do your interview?

At Lincoln University
I phoned the university of Nottingham up and they said if you didn’t get a choice you only had one interview for that uni. You’ll also get an offer for that uni too if successful but the other university could still consider you but it’s unlikely you’d have another interview as you’ve already had one.
Original post by fumz19
Sure! I was interviewed on January 17th

nicee man, i also did mine same day but havent heard back, is that likely a REJ?
Reply 71
Still waiting for an interview
Congratulations all the offer holders and Good luck for all who had interviews

Can the ones who had interviews and the offer holders let know your scoring (stats) for Lincoln before the interview please?
Original post by bakuma

Can the ones who had interviews and the offer holders let know your scoring (stats) for Lincoln before the interview please?

i had at gcse; 3A* 5A 1B
Predicted ALevels ; A*AA ( not gonna get)
Ukcat; 2300
So is everyone not going at 8:15 and only their interview time? Mines at 10:55 and I thought that’s so early but I don’t know when to get there
Original post by Olivia230801
So is everyone not going at 8:15 and only their interview time? Mines at 10:55 and I thought that’s so early but I don’t know when to get there

you just need to get there for ur slot not 8:15 - a girl did that when I had mine and she got told to come back in time for her slot
Reply 75
Original post by TBreazy
nicee man, i also did mine same day but havent heard back, is that likely a REJ?

I don't think I as there are others still yet to interview so they may just have sent some out earlier than others. I hope you hear good news soon!
Reply 76
Original post by bakuma

GCSEs: 3A* 6As 1B
Predicted A levels: AAA
UKCAT: 2,530
Is anyone going to firm Lincoln ???
Original post by pickles101

I’m planning to if I get an offer. Really liked it there
Reply 79
Original post by pickles101

I think I might!! :smile:

Latest