The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

PPE at University of Winchester

I have got an offer from the University of Winchester to study PPE (philosophy, Politics, Economics). I have been doing my research and it looks really lovely, but there's not much information on it.
Do others know how good/bad Uni of Winchester is and what is it like? And are there any current/former students studying PPE at uni of Winchester, and how is it?
Original post by minakbar
I have got an offer from the University of Winchester to study PPE (philosophy, Politics, Economics). I have been doing my research and it looks really lovely, but there's not much information on it.
Do others know how good/bad Uni of Winchester is and what is it like? And are there any current/former students studying PPE at uni of Winchester, and how is it?

Winchester isn't a great uni as far as I'm aware :frown:. It's currently ranked 91st in the league tables. In addition to this, quite a few people seem to think that if you do a PPE at a university other than Oxford then it's "not worth it" - but personally I think that's just elitism.
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Moved to the university of winchester forum :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending