The Student Room Group

Fake Friends??

click bait
(edited 4 years ago)
Keep hanging out with Friend S and Friend M. The others, X, R and A, seem really toxic and if they believe the new chick over you without even looking into details first, then they don't deserve to have you as a friend. I know it's upsetting, especially with X because you've been close for so many years, but you'll thank yourself in the long run.

Best of luck x
Reply 2
thank you (:
Reply 3
Original post by RazzzBerries
Keep hanging out with Friend S and Friend M. The others, X, R and A, seem really toxic and if they believe the new chick over you without even looking into details first, then they don't deserve to have you as a friend. I know it's upsetting, especially with X because you've been close for so many years, but you'll thank yourself in the long run.

Best of luck x

Wait, you're x? I thought x was toxic! :s-smilie:

Maybe if you rearrange to make x the subject it looks better on you, S&M would be dependent on your kinks....and well the RA is always a nice place to spend an afternoon.
Reply 4
what are you saying?? you make no sense, reading whatever you wrote just made me loose 3828248 brain cells
Reply 5
Original post by RazzzBerries
Keep hanging out with Friend S and Friend M. The others, X, R and A, seem really toxic and ....

Best of luck x

Original post by baeoftae
what are you saying?? you make no sense, reading whatever you wrote just made me loose 3828248 brain cells

That would be pretty much all of your brain cells...no wonder they're leaving you behind. :P

Ol Razzberries may have been solving a quadratic equation and you may have fallen for it but she gave the game away with her signature...DUN DUN DUN
Reply 6
atleast i have brain cells, you have none, now do me a favour and leave my post with your itchy pussy (: bye boo
Reply 7
atleast i have brain cells, you have none, now do me a favour and leave my post with your itchy pussy (: bye boo

Ah, so it's a lot simpler than X changing, it's more to do with your lack of a personality and hygiene...
Reply 8
LMAO BROO you literally make no sense, IDK you are not even funny... please stop commenting if you got self respect.
Reply 9
LMAO BROO you literally make no sense, IDK you are not even funny... please stop commenting if you got self respect.

Might be the sentences Bruh, might be confusing you!
Original post by Spanx
Wait, you're x? I thought x was toxic! :s-smilie:

This would be sooo much easier to understand if you just made up fake names for your friends rather than give them initials :confused:
Reply 12
@Quick-use thanks for the advice (: I’ll make sure that next time it’s easier for ppl to understand
@Quick-use thanks for the advice (: I’ll make sure that next time it’s easier for ppl to understand

Thanks! Sorry for not actually giving you productive advice :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending