Original post by CharG3
im doing mine in monday and i think im gonna fail it

how did it go?x
Reply 41
Original post by lana Mcallister
how did it go?x

got 46/94
Original post by Quez_72
Thread for Higher Human Biology on the way up to the exam.
How is everyone finding the course so far ?

I am enjoying it! This is my second year doing it as I failed last year so I plan on getting a better grade this year. It is a challenging course however it is interesting.
Original post by CharG3
got 46/94

wow sounds increadibly hard, how are you feeling?x
Original post by CharG3
got 46/94

what what the hardest?
Reply 45
what what the hardest?

felling depressed because i at least wanted a C and all the mutations questions was really hard as most of the people got it wrong.
Original post by CharG3
felling depressed because i at least wanted a C and all the mutations questions was really hard as most of the people got it wrong.

ohhh noooo, I am doing mine on 30/04. it makes me sick just thinking of it
ohhh noooo, I am doing mine on 30/04. it makes me sick just thinking of it

did u do your course as a distance learning? or in school?
Original post by CharG3

I'm guessing this was your prelim? If so, don't be disheartened, there's still opportunity to improve! Make sure you get your paper back, figure out which types of questions and topics you lost marks in, and use that to focus your revision. You can still do it in April!
Reply 49
did u do your course as a distance learning? or in school?

in school
Reply 50
Original post by Labrador99
I'm guessing this was your prelim? If so, don't be disheartened, there's still opportunity to improve! Make sure you get your paper back, figure out which types of questions and topics you lost marks in, and use that to focus your revision. You can still do it in April!

yes, thankyou
Original post by CharG3
in school

im doing mine as a distance but have to do my exam in dumfries galloway college, dreding it
I’m doing my assignment on the effect of substrate concentration on enzyme activity, and I’ve used 7 concentrations. However I have one concentration that is completely out of trend! How do I write about this in my assignment because it’ll make my graph all weird too!
Original post by kerilouise38
I’m doing my assignment on the effect of substrate concentration on enzyme activity, and I’ve used 7 concentrations. However I have one concentration that is completely out of trend! How do I write about this in my assignment because it’ll make my graph all weird too!

I am doing the same topic but with 5 concentrations. Just say in the analysis or conclusion that specific concentration is lower or doesn't increase as the others do. I am not 100% sure but that what I think. Double check with your teacher.
Reply 54
Has anyone done the Dart Publishing prelim for higher human biology yet?
Original post by Sb1929

no
Reply 56
is anyone else doing their assignment on something similar to rate of reaction on enzyme activity (catalase).
Got right up end of this week and it’s not looking great so far still got a good bit to get done.
Original post by Sb1929

Can anyone send it over if they have it ?
Reply 58
Anyone got any idea what topic the essay questions will be on ? Or Is there even a way to predict this ?
Original post by Quez_72
Anyone got any idea what topic the essay questions will be on ? Or Is there even a way to predict this ?

There is too much things that the 8 mark question could be on.
As long as you have revised you will be able to pick up some marks.
Also, you have 2 choices so choose the one you are more comfortable with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending