The Student Room Group

TUI Holiday rep summer 2019 (assessment day)

Can someone shed some light on what happens on assessment day? How many people are at the interview? I have mine on 5/12/18
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
There’s a group interview and two role play scenarios plus a one on one interview but I’m not sure what else. I’ve been googling and it mentions a presentation but I didn’t think we had to prepare one? So I’m slightly freaked out! I’ll be there on the 5th too in Manchester ?
Reply 2
Yeah I’ve read that too, we did a 2 minute video though didn’t we?! Ahhhh see you tomorrow then!!
Reply 3
Yeah i think that might be what they were referring to haha! We will have to find each other and stick together hehe
Reply 4
I’m sure they’ll explain it all when we get there too
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi what job have you applied for? Just wondering as I have applied for the baby club and wondered if anyone else has.
Reply 6
Heyyy, did anyone pass the assessment day? mine is in two days and i am freaked out :< could you please share your experiences?
Had my assessment day on wednesday and got offered a job today 😊 if anyone wants to know what to expect etc then just ask!
Has anyone applied for the baby club rep?
Hi, I have my assessment day next weekend and am so unsure of what to expect or what will happen which just makes me so nervous do you have any advice? 😌
I've got mine next Saturday too!
Original post by hholmes150054
Had my assessment day on wednesday and got offered a job today 😊 if anyone wants to know what to expect etc then just ask!

amazing you got the job! could i have some info please?? mine's wednesday and im unsure if i just need to prepare a warm up activity and a presentation or if they are the same thing!! dont want to go unprepared!
Original post by Doughnut94
amazing you got the job! could i have some info please?? mine's wednesday and im unsure if i just need to prepare a warm up activity and a presentation or if they are the same thing!! dont want to go unprepared!

How did it go? I have mine soon! Do you have any info about the structure of the day/ what to expect and any tips! Thanks x
Reply 13
Hey guys I’ve just submitted my video application for the holiday rep job. How did your assessment days go and what did this consist of. This is the most recent forum I’ve found 😂
Can you please explain what happened on the assessment day? I’m unsure what to expect 😩 Thankyou! Also huge well done on getting the job 😀
(edited 5 years ago)
I’ve got mine on Wednesday at Manchester anyone else there? Unsure what to expect too!
Please could you tell me about your experience and some tips? Mine is on Wednesday and really don't know what to expect
Original post by hholmes150054

Please could you tell me about your experience and any tips? Mine is on Wednesday and I really don't know what to expect.
Original post by Lozza6789
I’ve got mine on Wednesday at Manchester anyone else there? Unsure what to expect too!

Hi, I'm going to the one on Wednesday at Manchester
Reply 19
When did you all submit your video part for the 2 minute sales pitch? You will have to let us know how you get on with the experience day and what it entails. GOOD LUCK

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending