The Student Room Group

Girls would you say my penis size is small?

So basically I sometimes feel really insecure about my penis size, it is around 4.7 inches when flaccid. Is that tiny and most likely way below average? I'm also around 20 btw in case you are wondering...

I'm thinking if that is the case I will never be able to get into a proper relationship or even ever pleasure a girl because I can't even do the basic things and satisfy here needs in the bed!!

So tell me would you say that is extremely small?

Scroll to see replies

It’s too small, mate.
when you find the right person, it wont matter
yes, its too small.
Reply 4
Original post by RichPiana
It’s too small, mate.

How far off is it from average would you say?
Original post by Anonymous
How far off is it from average would you say?

A good 10”
Reply 6
I have a small penis too
Nobody measures flaccid, you potato. Measure erect and then ask.
4.7 inches, that’s not a bad length, for a girls clit. I’m 18 and my **** is 14 nearly 17 inches
So basically I sometimes feel really insecure about my penis size, it is around 4.7 inches when flaccid. Is that tiny and most likely way below average? I'm also around 20 btw in case you are wondering...

I'm thinking if that is the case I will never be able to get into a proper relationship or even ever pleasure a girl because I can't even do the basic things and satisfy here needs in the bed!!

Your flaccid size about the same as mine erect! :redface: According to the NHS, the average flaccid penis is 3.7 inches and the average erect length is 5.1 inches. So you’re above an inch above average. I wish mine was that big flaccid. You’ll be fine.
100%, extremely small. No offence, hunny.
Can’t believe everyone in here is saying his **** is tiny, not everyone has a 7 inch ****.
It’s not about how big it is, it’s about how you use it x
Reply 13
Girls don't really care about **** size, I think this is something that guys just tend to worry about when in reality it really doesn't matter. Similarly to how girls tend to worry about stretch marks, their breast size and all those little flaws when in reality I don't think guys actually care about it (of course i can't speak on behalf of men but from what I've heard, most don't care?). If i meet a guy who's physically appealing and has a great personality, I couldn't care less if he got a 1 inch ****
Original post by jas149
Girls don't really care about **** size, I think this is something that guys just tend to worry about when in reality it really doesn't matter. Similarly to how girls tend to worry about stretch marks, their breast size and all those little flaws when in reality I don't think guys actually care about it (of course i can't speak on behalf of men but from what I've heard, most don't care?). If i meet a guy who's physically appealing and has a great personality, I couldn't care less if he got a 1 inch ****

I find it annoying when someone says they have an average penis (eg 5 inches) and people say it’s small and you’ll never get a girlfriend etc
By my calculations that would make it 7.5 inches when erect...so you are bigger than most
Original post by cheerIeader
100%, extremely small. No offence, hunny.

Mine is 4 inches.

Avg is 5.1 inches
Reply 18
I find it annoying when someone says they have an average penis (eg 5 inches) and people say it’s small and you’ll never get a girlfriend etc

yeah ignore them. Size definitely doesn't matter too much
Reply 19

Average when erect is 5.1 inches so if yours is 4.7 when flaccid then you're probably actually above average. I wouldn't worry at all mate

Latest

Trending

Trending