The Student Room Group

Geography A Level for PPE

Hi guys, would geography be a good a level for a PPE degree? Defonnot taking history as I won't be able to sit for two years in that subject. And am good at geography. Also considering rs but would it be respected? Already choosing maths and economics. There's a possibility I might want to do a further rmaths instead of either geography or rs, I would say Im not reiriculously talented at maths, but I pick things up pretty easily and am prepared to work hard. Hopefully getting a solid nine at GCSE. Would the workload be too excessive ? (Edexcel))
Original post by jonathanjames
Hi guys, would geography be a good a level for a PPE degree? Defonnot taking history as I won't be able to sit for two years in that subject. And am good at geography. Also considering rs but would it be respected? Already choosing maths and economics. There's a possibility I might want to do a further rmaths instead of either geography or rs, I would say Im not reiriculously talented at maths, but I pick things up pretty easily and am prepared to work hard. Hopefully getting a solid nine at GCSE. Would the workload be too excessive ? (Edexcel))

Maths and Economics are excellent A level choices for Economics, while Geography or RS would be perfectly good options too. FM would be useful, but as you have doubts about it, would you consider the possibility of starting the year with 4 A levels and then deciding which one you want to drop out of FM or Geography/RS?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending