The Student Room Group

Is it right that concert tickets cost so much

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
what's your damage?
you seem unnecessarily spiteful about the whole thing. if you can't have a calm and reasonable debate then don't post here.

Drewski is being calm and just discussing your thread with you. It's not that serious :smile:
Original post by Blue_Cow
Yeah, in the early stages of their career perhaps.

Fans at the end of the day are faceless. The artist does not know you and you don't really know the artist either.

It's all about the money pal.

I disagree but whatever.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Drewski is being calm and just discussing your thread with you. It's not that serious :smile:

no he's not.
no he's not.

Drewski's posts aren't breaking any guidelines so reporting them won't do anything. It's fine to have different opinions, but please remember to respect those who disagree with you.
Reply 64
no he's not.

please no arguements u asked everybody for there opinions which they did, don't go mad at them just because they have a different opinion treat with respect
Reply 65
spiteful trash.

You realise you are the one being disrespectful and entitled?

If not then look about you and see how others respond, because you don't sound like a pleasant person by getting annoyed when someone disagrees.
Original post by Bio 7
You realise you are the one being disrespectful and entitled?

If not then look about you and see how others respond, because you don't sound like a pleasant person by getting annoyed when someone disagrees.

Take a look at how he responded before targeting me.
Reply 67

look can we not argue he presented his opinion so just leave it like that please
Original post by DrawTheLine
Drewski's posts aren't breaking any guidelines so reporting them won't do anything. It's fine to have different opinions, but please remember to respect those who disagree with you.

Hes making me out to be some kind of entitled idiot merely for saying that concert tickets are too expensive.
Supply and demand.
Reply 70
Hes making me out to be some kind of entitled idiot merely for saying that concert tickets are too expensive.

no he said that the artists can chose the prices not the public thats all your jumping to conclusion
Original post by KimNoel
no he said that the artists can chose the prices not the public thats all your jumping to conclusion

Read his posts. They usually start with ' what makes you think you have the right' etc etc
Reply 72
Read his posts. They usually start with ' what makes you think you have the right' etc etc

i have he is just presenting ideas and hes ot making out that you are bad
Reply 73

I did, you were the one being disrespectful for no reason.
Thats. Not. The. Point.
Why is it a terrible idea? Theyre already millionaires if not billionaires.
Reply 75
Thats. Not. The. Point.
Why is it a terrible idea? Theyre already millionaires if not billionaires.

Please stop this arguement now its going to far
every time I post on here I end up fighting off wolves. Thank god im anonymous.
Original post by KimNoel
Please stop this arguement now its going to far

Leave if you don't like it.
Reply 78
Leave if you don't like it.

No, your the one fueling this arguement
Theyre already millionaires if not billionaires.

Just out of curiosity, who's a billionaire recording artist?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending