I have no friends to go clubbing with but I’m also introverted so yeah

Scroll to see replies

There are no rules :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
There are no rules :wink:

Even if I can’t dance? I guess I’m just looking a way to get drunk
Reply 3
depends if your a guy or a girl tbh, if your a gym it should be fine. But if your a girl it's could be a bit dangerous as alot of guys at night clubs are only there for one thing. which is to pull. And some even take it to the extreme
Reply 4
Original post by Alidator
depends if your a guy or a girl tbh, if your a gym it should be fine. But if your a girl it's could be a bit dangerous as alot of guys at night clubs are only there for one thing. which is to pull. And some even take it to the extreme

That sucks, I’m a guy though
I would say go alone but can you fight? You might have to bang someone out

I'm 17 and I went clubbing on my ones cus my friends are under 18 and look to young
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Iownuk
That sucks, I’m a guy though

you should be fine dude! just go out..U do you! just make sure your able to get home safely that's about it
Reply 7
Original post by Mixedraceguy
I would say go alone but can you fight? You might have to bang someone out

I can scrap but not fight like using martial arts or whatever
Reply 8
Original post by Alidator
you should be fine dude! just go out..U do you! just make sure your able to get home safely that's about it

Thanks for the encouragement bro
Reply 9
It's rubbish with loads of people never mind just yourself.

Well, each to their own.
Reply 10
Original post by xDron3
It's rubbish with loads of people never mind just yourself.

Well, each to your own.

Oh damn. Well I’ve never been clubbing before and I’ve been told I’m attractive so might as well do something about it
Reply 11
Original post by Iownuk
Oh damn. Well I’ve never been clubbing before and I’ve been told I’m attractive so might as well do something about it

Get yourself on Tinder and find someone to get pissed with on a night out. Sorted
Original post by Iownuk
Thanks for the encouragement bro

and if your comfortable enough u could mingle with other lads they won't mind
Original post by Iownuk
I can scrap but not fight like using martial arts or whatever

You're prolly fine then. I just do a bit of boxing training I went to a club for the first time a couple weeks ago and I was chatting to girl and her boyfriend came over and tried to punch me so i knocked two of his teeth out, the second time I went I didn't get into any scraps but I got some dirty looks but no punches
Reply 14
Original post by xDron3
Get yourself on Tinder and find someone to get pissed with on a night out. Sorted

Yeah tinder ain’t the one for me lol. Clubbing looks like a sick time though so I gotta go at some point cheers for the advice though mate
What does being introverted have to do with you not having friends.
Another thing is don't be fooled by a drunk girl, she might make out she's single when she's not and that can lead to hella drama
Reply 17
Original post by TheNamesBond.

lol I have friends but they do not like clubbing and such as they’re introverted like me
Reply 18
Original post by Mixedraceguy
Another thing is don't be fooled by a drunk girl, she might make out she's single when she's not and that can lead to hella drama

Sure thing
Original post by TheNamesBond.

Wow, why are you so defensive

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending