The Student Room Group

should i go to uni applicant days?

i’m applying for physiotherapy so i’ve already been to all 5 of my uni choices twice... once for an open day and once for an interview. Should i still attend the applicant days? i don’t want to have to go to all of them again if there’s no point, it’s very costly for my parents to get me there and i already know which one is my top choice
Then no
Original post by jemmalucy_
i’m applying for physiotherapy so i’ve already been to all 5 of my uni choices twice... once for an open day and once for an interview. Should i still attend the applicant days? i don’t want to have to go to all of them again if there’s no point, it’s very costly for my parents to get me there and i already know which one is my top choice

Hi jemmalucy_,

I would definitely go to the applicant day of your first choice uni - you will be able to meet academics, ask them questions, and find out more about the course and university. I'd also consider going to the applicant day of your insurance choice, just in case things don't pan out and you have some questions you'd like to ask them in case of this happening :smile:

- Seren, University of Plymouth Student Rep

It's up to you but it may be unnecessary seeing as you already know which one you are going to Firm.
Reply 4

I'd recommend looking at accommodation for your top choice, and other stuff that interest you. What uni is your top? I also applied for physiotherapy.
Reply 5
Original post by Ibby_
I'd recommend looking at accommodation for your top choice, and other stuff that interest you. What uni is your top? I also applied for physiotherapy.

yeah that’s a good idea, thank you:smile: my top choice is southampton, what’s yours?
No. Focus on getting the grades for the university you already know you want to go, rather than going on day trips.
Reply 7
yeah that’s a good idea, thank you:smile: my top choice is southampton, what’s yours?

liverpool
Reply 8
Thank you for the advice, I’ll look at phoning or emailing them soon:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest