The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Metropolitan University Accomidation

Hiya,

I’m looking for some advice on which halls at Manchester Metropolitan Uni is best? I’m looking for somewhere social. At the moment I’m looking at Cavendish Halls as it says that it is recently been refurbished. Could any please give me some advice?! Thankyou in advance xx

(I’m fully aware I have spelt Accommodation wrong in the title ahah)
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
Thank you!
Reply 3
Original post by Odbates
Hiya,

I’m looking for some advice on which halls at Manchester Metropolitan Uni is best? I’m looking for somewhere social. At the moment I’m looking at Cavendish Halls as it says that it is recently been refurbished. Could any please give me some advice?! Thankyou in advance xx

(I’m fully aware I have spelt Accommodation wrong in the title ahah)

hey im currently in cavendish accomodation and its great. I live with 12 others which sounds like alot but really isnt and it always means theres somone around to do something with which would work for you seen as you want it to be social. Its probably the most modern looking halls available and its the second cheapest (atleast it was for me) so thats a plus. Most people who have come to my flat from other accomodations have said they wished they went here. If you have any other questions just ask
Reply 4
Hiya, thank you for your advice! Just a few questions, do you know if all of the cavendish halls have been reburished? Furthermore do the rooms actually look like the pictures and how much kitchen space in the shared kitchen do you get for yourself? Thank you!
Reply 5
Original post by Odbates
Hiya, thank you for your advice! Just a few questions, do you know if all of the cavendish halls have been reburished? Furthermore do the rooms actually look like the pictures and how much kitchen space in the shared kitchen do you get for yourself? Thank you!

Yes they were refurbished in 2016/2017 not sure which year so they are more modern than the other halls like Cambridge, yes the rooms look just like the pictures but the colour of the room does differ from flat to flat for example the pictures have a green room but mine is yellow. The rooms are small but aren’t so small that it’s uncomfortable however if you have a bigger budget I would 100% say go for one of the larger rooms think there’s 3 in each 13 person flat, one has a sofa in! Finally I personally have a cupboard and two drawers which is more than enough room, I also get a freezer draw and one shelf in the fridge, it’s enough room.
Reply 6
Ah brilliant thank you! Are the larger rooms like the premium plus located in the same flats as the smaller rooms? So is there a mix of big and small in all of the flats? X
Reply 7
Original post by Odbates
Ah brilliant thank you! Are the larger rooms like the premium plus located in the same flats as the smaller rooms? So is there a mix of big and small in all of the flats? X

Yeah, there’s 3 larger rooms to each 13 person flat I think
Original post by Cooper66
hey im currently in cavendish accomodation and its great. I live with 12 others which sounds like alot but really isnt and it always means theres somone around to do something with which would work for you seen as you want it to be social. Its probably the most modern looking halls available and its the second cheapest (atleast it was for me) so thats a plus. Most people who have come to my flat from other accomodations have said they wished they went here. If you have any other questions just ask

Hi, I'm just wondering how many toilets there are per flat?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending