The Student Room Group

Pregnant ISIS bride wishes to return to the UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by akbar0123
If she has no regrets then why does she want to come back? I’d understand if she was shocked and horrified by the life she had there and felt she made a mistake- after all she left at such a young age and could have been easily led astray- and wanted to return home but it seems that she still supports them. I think it would be best for her to stay there

She wants to come back to use us and take us for mugs, that much is clear from her quotes.
Original post by Libtardian
Clearly anyone who disagrees with her is a racist islamophobe...

Happy to be one then 😊
She’s made her bed so now she can sleep in it. Pregnant or not.
So she isn’t sorry, she considers what she has seen and probably done normal?!

Yeah tell that to the Yazidi girls or Kurds you absolute specimen. Pregnant or not you chose the UK for a shithole in the Middle East. I say she stays there.
:goaway:
when u migrate to (what you think is) an islamic state ur not meant to come back lol
Original post by paul514
A country can do what it likes.

Think you will find they have to follow the law and international agreements. Thanks for the input though.
Original post by Emily234234
If I was prime minister I’d piss all over international agreements.

international agreements = weak.

Other countries should either roll with us or get rolled over.

or all other countries roll against you :biggrin:

Then nobody would make agreements with you. and your word would carry less influence.
Original post by 999tigger
Then nobody would make agreements with you. and your word would carry less influence.

Then we’d roll over them.
Then we’d roll over them.

It would make the UK even less worth making agreements with. Good job you arent PM.
Of course she regrets going there, otherwise she wouldn’t be desperate to return to peaceful, stable Britain. I suspect she’s just saying she has no remorse to save face and avoid admitting that going there was one of the most idiotic decisions she’s ever made and one that will probably haunt her and severely damage her employment opportunities for life.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Of course she regrets going there, otherwise she wouldn’t be desperate to return to peaceful, stable Britain. I suspect she’s just saying she has no remorse to save face and avoid admitting that going there was one of the most idiotic decisions she’s made in her life and one that will probably haunt her and severely damage her employment opportunities for life.

So what. She’s useless.
Think you will find they have to follow the law and international agreements. Thanks for the input though.

I believe we have a reservation on the citizenship thing. Regarding asylum and all the rest, maybe more difficult.

It serves as a poor example, really. You can go to Syria, live in the Caliphate, and disseminate the message of zealotry and murder. Thereafter, if things get too hot, you can return to London and the NHS will birth your babies. I know there is some mitigation in her age, but I really don't like the message it sends.
Original post by Notoriety
I believe we have a reservation on the citizenship thing. Regarding asylum and all the rest, maybe more difficult.

It serves as a poor example, really. You can go to Syria, live in the Caliphate, and disseminate the message of zealotry and murder. Thereafter, if things get too hot, you can return to London and the NHS will birth your babies. I know there is some mitigation in her age, but I really don't like the message it sends.

I am going on the basis she was born here and is a UK citizen. I thought it was ruled illegal to revoke someones citizenship and make them stateless. I thought that issue had been resolved by some of the other returners? Only sorry one of the drones didnt find her. Zero sympathy and believe she is only a negative and a security threat to this country. I hope they find a way to block her return.
I am going on the basis she was born here and is a UK citizen. I thought it was ruled illegal to revoke someones citizenship and make them stateless. I thought that issue had been resolved by some of the other returners? Only sorry one of the drones didnt find her. Zero sympathy and believe she is only a negative and a security threat to this country. I hope they find a way to block her return.

We have a reservation for naturalised persons; we don't have one for British-born (as it were).

... the United Kingdom retains the right to deprive a naturalised person of his nationality on the following grounds, being grounds existing in United Kingdom law at the present time: that, inconsistently with his duty of loyalty to Her Britannic Majesty, the person
"(i) Has, in disregard of an express prohibition of Her Britannic Majesty, rendered or continued to render services to, or received or continued to receive emoluments from, another State, or
"(ii) Has conducted himself in a manner seriously prejudicial to the vital interests of Her Britannic Majesty."

In the context of naturalised persons, s40A of the British Nationality Act 1981 provides the conditions. The recent cases, as far as I can see (and this isn't my area), seem to depend on S40A(c): "the Secretary of State has reasonable grounds for believing that the person is able, under the law of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom, to become a national of such a country or territory."
she's a traitor, leave her where she is
Reply 37
I dont think we can prevent it, but if I had the choice I would block her return as a security risk.

it will be blocked. it can be prevented . it would be politicsl dynamite to let her back in especially if she still has the same views on terrorism.
Yes, bring her back and put her in prison for 10 yrs or so.
Just what we need, UK female prisons going down the same road as male prisons, turned into infected jihadi production lines.

Muslims go in....Jihadis come out.

I like this plan....what could possibly go wrong.
(edited 5 years ago)

Well, thankfully you're not, cause you're thicker than a mug, you stupid brat.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending