The Student Room Group

Oxbridge Home Learning

I wanted to study my alevels online because I hate going to school, but I wanna keep learning. I was wondering if anyone who had studied with oxbridge home learning could tell me what their experience was like and they’d recommend it to me.
i did 3 a levels with them last year and passed my exams, except one which i'm retaking but was my own fault really lol as physics just isn't my strongest subject, all in all it worked out well with them. good luck
Reply 2
Thanks for your response! If you don’t mind me asking, what were exam fees like and are there any additional costs besides exam fees and what you pay for the course?
Reply 3
I've done my courses with Oxbridge too, I was very impressed. My tutors were really supportive. I didnt have any external exams so not sure of costs.
Reply 4
Original post by CarlyA1
I've done my courses with Oxbridge too, I was very impressed. My tutors were really supportive. I didnt have any external exams so not sure of costs.

did you have to provide proof of any previous qualifications such as maths, english ect?
Original post by DaleGavin
i did 3 a levels with them last year and passed my exams, except one which i'm retaking but was my own fault really lol as physics just isn't my strongest subject, all in all it worked out well with them. good luck

could you get a predicted grade by them?
yes my tutor said u can
Original post by hijarbie2019
yes my tutor said u can

what subject do you do?
also are you currently doing Oxbridge home learning or did it in the past?
Original post by vis.rr
what subject do you do?
also are you currently doing Oxbridge home learning or did it in the past?

im in second year so yr13 and im doing sociology law and RE
im in second year so yr13 and im doing sociology law and RE

how are you going to get your reference?
Original post by vis.rr
how are you going to get your reference?

i have a tutor for each subjects and by the end of chapter i do assignments i complete then submit it to the teacher to mark and i think they look at how u do in all the assignments u completed then give you a predicted grade for UCAS
oh i haven't asked about that yet let me message my tutor he said hes willing to help with my personal statement so he will probs give me an academic refrence based on my grades
oh i haven't asked about that yet let me message my tutor he said hes willing to help with my personal statement so he will probs give me an academic refrence based on my grades

i asked my tutor and she said they are not allowed to give references
Original post by vis.rr
i asked my tutor and she said they are not allowed to give references

oh what do u study mine hasnt gotten back to me and you dont have to include a refrence as long as you contact all 5 uni choices before hand and girl u yr13 ?
h

i have a tutor for each subjects and by the end of chapter i do assignments i complete then submit it to the teacher to mark and i think they look at how u do in all the assignments u completed then give you a predicted grade for UCAS

how are you going to put the predicted grade on UCAS?
I passed 3 a-levels with top grades last year whilst studying at Oxbridge. Very good, very pro-active and the tutors were exceptional. At uni now and very much enjoying my course. Wish i had studied better at school though!
Reply 16
Original post by franklin2003
I passed 3 a-levels with top grades last year whilst studying at Oxbridge. Very good, very pro-active and the tutors were exceptional. At uni now and very much enjoying my course. Wish i had studied better at school though!

Did you get predicted grades for your uni application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending