The Student Room Group

how can I prevent my underwear from showing through my sport shorts?

I love to play tennis but I have a problem, I have noticed that my underwear seems to be showing through my tennis shorts, I usually where white ones I have tried grey and but still I am finding they are showing through, Is there no solution as women who wear knickers panties which have a thick lining so they come through but I was wondering whether if I was to wear perhaps underwear that matches the shorts would that help, because it is a little uncomfortable that my underwear is showing through5
Don't wear any
Try seamless underwear, they're comfortable and should do the trick! I don't think they are too pricey either.

Original post by amy watson
I love to play tennis but I have a problem, I have noticed that my underwear seems to be showing through my tennis shorts, I usually where white ones I have tried grey and but still I am finding they are showing through, Is there no solution as women who wear knickers panties which have a thick lining so they come through but I was wondering whether if I was to wear perhaps underwear that matches the shorts would that help, because it is a little uncomfortable that my underwear is showing through5
Why are you wearing knickers under the shorts as I am presuming they are lycra shorts so you shouldn't need to wear knickers under them, this would solve the problem. The tennis skirt would be hiding it anyway. Why do you care whether your knickers show through?

I agree with Manisha_06, you could wear seamless no vpl knickers as this would help. Some people will say don't wear white knickers under white as it will show more so if you wear nude knickers it would be better for that.
Reply 4
Nude underwear is best for not showing through. I mostly put up with VPL through my sports shorts but Primark and Sainsbury's do good No VPL knickers in a really nice silky material that don't show through.
Reply 5
How short/tight are your tennis shorts? and what colour?

How about wearing some baselayer shorts underneath?

I wear them under my football shorts now as my underwear always used to show through.
women tennis pants or shorts better then tennis mini skirts, ☺️
Original post by hiroktherock
women tennis pants or shorts better then tennis mini skirts, ☺️

Don't agree, tennis mini skirts are good as well,
Original post by scorpion95
Don't agree, tennis mini skirts are good as well,

it's right, it's personal choice, it's looks good.

Quick Reply

Latest