The Student Room Group

How many pints of cider does it take to get you tipsy?

just wondering lol
Reply 1
cider? Probably 3-4
Reply 3
U didn’t answer my question
Several...? :lol:
Inb4 everyone massively overstating their amounts cause they think it makes them look cool :flute:
Reply 6
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Inb4 everyone massively overstating their amounts cause they think it makes them look cool :flute:

Some of us just drink too much.
I've never properlydrank so probably one but ill sstick to appletiser
I usually start getting what I term 'the buzz' (when I start to actually feel something) by the third or fourth pint of it, depending on the cider in question. So I guess I'd count as 'tipsy' by maybe the 5th?

It does seriously vary sometimes though. If I'm eating while I'm drinking I can tank a lot of drink for a long period of time, until the end of the night where it all hits at once and things get messy.
Probs 2-3 to get tipsy, bit of a lightweight lol
2 pints of strong scrumpy.
Could always be different on every individual due to what sort of alcohol tolerance level you have
I've not drank in 2 years so probably 1 pint would do it by now lol.

When I was still in University I only drank spirits and beer/cider was just piss flavoured water to me though.
Are you asking for a friend? Lol.

It doesn’t take many to be honest, but it depends how much I’ve eaten and what mood I’m in. It also depends on the atmosphere of the place. It could be just 1...bad I know. I’m not a big drinker.
I don't really feel tipsy or drunk often, when I drink. Probably 3 times ever. The last time, was when I had 5 pints of cider. I felt light headed for 5-10 mins. It doesn't feel nice.

Quick Reply

Latest