The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OxoCubeJim
I’m the same as you then - waiting to hear from both but really really keen for a Soton offer

How do you think your interview went? My group task was good I think, then panel interview okayyyy but in hindsight not as well as I would have liked
Is anyone else hopeful about hearing back this week?
Original post by Awenmir
Is anyone else hopeful about hearing back this week?

Yeah I think either tomorrow or Thursday but only because of the timings in December
Original post by biojane
Yeah I think either tomorrow or Thursday but only because of the timings in December

Can I ask why? It’s not even been 2 weeks since my intervkew !?
Original post by gem-101
Can I ask why? It’s not even been 2 weeks since my intervkew !?

It was exactly 2 weeks after the interviews that they heard in December. Tomorrow is 2 weeks after the first interviews, and the day after is 2 weeks after the last
Somebody I spoke to at my interview said people started hearing back within a week and a half last year so I’ve started furiously refreshing my emails now
Original post by ?medicine
Also to add to this, I've also spoken to someone in the admissions team who has said that the initial batch of interviews for the 25th and 28th were released in the beginning of this week, further interviews will be sent today and tomorrow, and the last release date for interviews will be the 20th. So it is safe to assume that if you do not hear back within this period you application has been unsuccessful

I assume you mean offers, not interviews? Also correct me if I'm wrong but there weren't interviews on the 25th/28th right? I thought it was just 30th/31st
Original post by Ellios
I assume you mean offers, not interviews? Also correct me if I'm wrong but there weren't interviews on the 25th/28th right? I thought it was just 30th/31st

OP means interviews- invitations for interviews still to happen on 25th and 28th
Original post by biojane
OP means interviews- invitations for interviews still to happen on 25th and 28th

Oh, of this month? my bad I didn't realise they were still giving out more interviews
Original post by Ellios
Oh, of this month? my bad I didn't realise they were still giving out more interviews

Yep, although i didn’t think the interviews for this month were BM4.. @?medicine, are these interviews just for BM5?
Original post by Ellios

They are referring to BM5 interviews.
Yeah BM5, safe to assume that if you applied to BM4 and not heard back you've been rejected pre-interview

No, I've had my BM4 interview already, but cheers
Sure would be nice to hear today or tomorrow! Although following the 49 days wait for a response from Warwick I think I can handle waiting a bit longer 😂
If you read the website, it gives you clear information as to when the selection days are.

Of course, but this is the BM4 thread so I think it was fair to assume that's what you were talking about.
Anyone heard yet?
Anyone heard yet?

Nope, on the edge of my seat though
Anyone heard yet?

Original post by Ellios
Nope, on the edge of my seat though

Nope! I'm tempted to think it's not going to be this week!
Original post by Chilledice

I think they can take between 2-3 weeks usually so hold onto your hats kids!
Original post by Jsheridan
I think they can take between 2-3 weeks usually so hold onto your hats kids!

We're currently dead in the middle of 2-3 weeks haha! Hence the nervousness
Original post by Chilledice

I think I’ll join you on that

Latest

Trending

Trending