The Student Room Group

was she teasing me with her boobs

Original post by Anonymous
This girl finds any excuse to talk to me and approaches me with her friend. She flirts with me. She laughs at my jokes and smiles at me a lot. She blushes around me a lot and can’t look me in the eyes. She gets red, smiles and makes no eye contact while talking to me then hides her face. She asks for a selfie with me when I talk to her and asks me to move closer to her. She teases me when I talk to her. Can only approach me with her friend She blushes from me saying hi. This girl compliments me a lot and stares at me and her friends look at her and say her name when I enter a room. She giggles and says my name for no reason and says it a lot in conversation. Her friend came and got me for a selfie the one day the girl wore something showing her cleavage out of nowhere . She blushed from me sitting with her and her friend took it so she could lean over to me and i had the greatest urge to look

Maybe she wanted to see what your reaction would be? If you looked and obviously liked what you saw, this could be an open invitation for her to try and move things on past friendship? Seems like this girl has a massive crush on you, but is feeling quite awkward and being silly. If you feel the same, you could flirt back and see what happens if you make it obvious your interested as well? If not then maybe take a step back. Allowing all the selfies and silliness around you might send mixed messages about whether your actually interested? Just sounds like this girl has a crush and is wanting to test the waters a bit 🤷🏼*♀️

Scroll to see replies

was she teasing me with her boobs

This girl finds any excuse to talk to me and approaches me with her friend. She flirts with me. She laughs at my jokes and smiles at me a lot. She blushes around me a lot and can’t look me in the eyes. She gets red, smiles and makes no eye contact while talking to me then hides her face. She asks for a selfie with me when I talk to her and asks me to move closer to her. She teases me when I talk to her. Can only approach me with her friend She blushes from me saying hi. This girl compliments me a lot and stares at me and her friends look at her and say her name when I enter a room. She giggles and says my name for no reason and says it a lot in conversation. Her friend came and got me for a selfie the one day the girl wore something showing her cleavage out of nowhere . She blushed from me sitting with her and her friend took it so she could lean over to me and i had the greatest urge to look

Maybe she wanted to see what your reaction would be? If you looked and obviously liked what you saw, this could be an open invitation for her to try and move things on past friendship? Seems like this girl has a massive crush on you, but is feeling quite awkward and being silly. If you feel the same, you could flirt back and see what happens if you make it obvious your interested as well? If not then maybe take a step back. Allowing all the selfies and silliness around you might send mixed messages about whether your actually interested? Just sounds like this girl has a crush and is wanting to test the waters a bit 🤷🏼*♀️
Sounds like someones got a crush on you.

Is it reciprocated?
(edited 5 years ago)
what makes u say she does
also was she teasing me with her tits?

Partly that.

Her behaviour around you in general, to me at least, would indicate she has a thing for you.
so was she teasing me with her boobies

A less subtle way of getting your attention, sure.

Sounds like it was her friend that instigated it, instead of her though.
so why would her friend do that

Because she knows her friend likes you and is probably too shy to do anything herself.
Reply 5
what makes u say she does
also was she teasing me with her tits?

That must have drawn a bit of public attention, lol

Honestly, I don't think there is any real sexual intention behind this if that's what you're asking. I think she simply has a crush on you...embrace it! :smile:

All girls think to do when they have a crush is to get their attention: whatever way possible. She may think that just talking to you and looking at you isn't fueling her crush enough for you - perhaps you aren't reciprocating these flirty actions? In this case, I think maybe you should decide if you like her or not - you don't want to accidentally lead her on and then she gets heartbroken.

Good luck :smile:
what do u mean "She may think that just talking to you and looking at you isn't fueling her crush enough for you".

as in, perhaps she isn't getting enough of a reaction from you to feel in power in the relationship; or doesn't feel satisfied enough that you are acknowledging she has a crush on you.
I would not read anything into her wearing clothes that show her cleavage. She may be interested or not, just talk to her.
so she doesn't feel satisfied even when I acknowledge she has a crush on me. So she wants to feel in power of this friendship and wear the pants and escalate?

Remember: I don’t know the this girl! So don’t take everything anyone says on here as bible truth.

She may feel like she wants to have a relationship with you and she needs you to keep flirting with her to make her happy. It’s not even that she wants to wear the pants - she just wants more reaction from you because clearly, at the moment she’s stopping at nothing to attract your attention!

Does this make more sense? :smile:
so she wants the certainty if her crush is recpircoated?

EXACTLY. She's gonna keep going until she gets the reaction she wants! :smile:
She likes you and wants you to like her back. Simple as that.

She sounds a little shallow tbh, using her body to get you...

You should see if she wants to get with you, you could get a hookup. Im sure it would make her day
Obviously she doesn't like you. If she really did, she would swing her tits out or do a striptease for you infront of the whole class. Stop daydreaming, you're looking into this the wrong way! Gosh... how many signs does a girl have to show you that she isn't interested in you?

You should see if she wants to get with you, you could get a hookup. Im sure it would make her day

does it sound like she has been doing all the stuff girls do when flirting
also does she sound shy with me?

bruh girls are like that sometimes. She wants to talk to you, but is shy about making the first move in conversation. If YOU approached HER, her heart would melt because she's been fantasizing something, but cannot get it because she feels it's only one way (her talking to you, but she cant). Trust me, talk to her a few times and let her know that you know she's into you and try and talk to her about it! GL
(Original post by Joking111)Obviously she doesn't like you. If she really did, she would swing her tits out or do a striptease for you infront of the whole class. Stop daydreaming, you're looking into this the wrong way! Gosh... how many signs does a girl have to show you that she isn't interested in you?

sarcasm?

Yeah he's sarcastic
so she did that with her boobies to attract me
was she teasing me and trying to give me a boner?

I think it's more like "I really like this guy but I'm a little shy to make a move on him. I'll show him what a nice body I have so hopefully he will like me back."
what is she fantasizing?
also was she teasing me with her boobs?

She's fantasizing being with you probably. And it is very unusual for a girl to just casually tease you with her boobs unless she wants you.
was she teasing me with her boobs and trying to get me hard?

SHE CLEARLY WANTS YOU! Honestly dude are you still questioning whether or not she wants to be a friend or something?? She wants you dude, talk to her first and have a nice conversation and her heart will melt because thats prob what she wants but thinks it will never happen!! Go for it.
This is starting to sound like a weird fetishist, no one can be this incapable of understanding human interaction :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest