The Student Room Group

Nursing interview

What questions will I likely be asked at my uni interview for child nursing?
Hey, i've had 2 interviews so far for Child Nursing this year, the questions they asked me were
1) The rold of a child nurse
2) The skills a child nurse needs
3) What skills you can bring to child nursing
4) Daily tasks of a child nurse
5) How i cope with stress
Good luck!!
Original post by vickyb811
Hey, i've had 2 interviews so far for Child Nursing this year, the questions they asked me were
1) The rold of a child nurse
2) The skills a child nurse needs
3) What skills you can bring to child nursing
4) Daily tasks of a child nurse
5) How i cope with stress
Good luck!!

hi! 👋

what unis have you applied to? ive applied & had two child nursing interviews, still awaiting 1 offer and 3 interviews/rejections x
Original post by ParisMairead
hi! 👋

what unis have you applied to? ive applied & had two child nursing interviews, still awaiting 1 offer and 3 interviews/rejections x

Hi,

ive applied to coventry, bcu, Wolverhampton and staffordshire uni. I have had an offer at staffordshire and bcu and an interview at coventry but heard nothing from Wolverhampton! Zx
Hi,

ive applied to coventry, bcu, Wolverhampton and staffordshire uni. I have had an offer at staffordshire and bcu and an interview at coventry but heard nothing from Wolverhampton! Zx

Ive applied to Coventry, DMU, LJMU, Queens Belfast & Kings College, waiting offer from DMU, got Conditional from Cov & waiting to hear from the other 3!

when was your cov interview? xx
Original post by ParisMairead
Ive applied to Coventry, DMU, LJMU, Queens Belfast & Kings College, waiting offer from DMU, got Conditional from Cov & waiting to hear from the other 3!

when was your cov interview? xx

Sounds good! And i havent had it its in may but im not accepting cuz ive had offers from universitys closer.
Hi,

Hi @vickyb811

Congrats on your offer from Staffs!

Please give me a shout if we can help with anything :smile:

Thanks

Amy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending