The Student Room Group

My Journey On Becoming a Doctor

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
23:57 right now. Not feeling sleepy but these period cramps have been ruining my whole day so I might as well go to sleep. The first day of my periods each month gives me a really hard time; the cramps, the fatigue. So for today I would rate my productivity a 60/100. :rolleyes:

Spoiler

So yea, you can see why my day was not that productive.

I watched episode 7 of PLL 3 in the morning. I was constantly doing work in the morning until afternoon, but the evening totally pulled me off. I was just watching the TV; I WATCHED 3 TELEDRAMAS!!! I know, even I can't believe I did that. smh :no:

good night peeps :moon:
Reply 21
goooood mornang world :hi:

I am off to a good start today actually. I hope it stays throughout the day. :pinch:
I am not going to school today as well, so I am hoping to get a lot of work done. (Hopefully I hope those period cramps don't get in the way.) I have quite a lot of papers to do for school tomorrow as I have afterschool paper classes for Physics.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

adios amigos :ciao:,for now
Best of luck! :rave:
Reply 23
Original post by nyxnko_
Best of luck! :rave:

Thank you so much! :h:
Good luck sisssssss
Reply 25
Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
Good luck sisssssss

ThAnK YoU :lovedup:
Original post by _pxmudi_
ThAnK YoU :lovedup:

Good luck! Got my mocks back and I'm surprisingly on track! :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by Kroznox
Good luck! Got my mocks back and I'm surprisingly on track! :smile:

Yayyy congrats! :thumbsup: Idk why but I am smiling so wide after seeing your msg. Keep going like that. I still didn't have my mocks so fingers crossed for me. :plz2:
Don’t worry you can do it! Work harder and study smarter! My mocks are starting on 25th Feb 😫
Reply 29
Original post by halsx11
Don’t worry you can do it! Work harder and study smarter! My mocks are starting on 25th Feb 😫

Thank you. :heart: Really, my pre-mocks are starting on Feb 25th. :cry2:
Thank you. :heart: Really, my pre-mocks are starting on Feb 25th. :cry2:

It’s fine oh we’re studying together then best of luck
Reply 31
Original post by halsx11
It’s fine oh we’re studying together then best of luck

Yes we are. :grin: Btw, what subjects are you doing? And are you doing A levels?
Yes we are. :grin: Btw, what subjects are you doing? And are you doing A levels?

Well I’ve always wanted to study medicine in the future so I’ve done bio, chem and psychology wbu
please tag me!:h:
Reply 34
Original post by halsx11
Well I’ve always wanted to study medicine in the future so I’ve done bio, chem and psychology wbu

Yayy, well I am doing Physics instead of Psychology but I do Bio and Chem as well. Pretty similar subjects. :smile:

Should I apply to a Foundation in Science or IB? I want to study medicine like you, and the foundation would allow me to achieve my goal a year earlier. I have no idea what to do... quite scared about college after my IGCSEs btw.
Reply 36
Original post by Ailurophile03
please tag me!:h:

Sure, thank you for asking. :heart:

Spoiler

Sure, thank you for asking. :heart:

Spoiler

:hugs: how is ur revision going?
Yayy, well I am doing Physics instead of Psychology but I do Bio and Chem as well. Pretty similar subjects. :smile:

Yeah Good luck Hon
Original post by Kroznox
Should I apply to a Foundation in Science or IB? I want to study medicine like you, and the foundation would allow me to achieve my goal a year earlier. I have no idea what to do... quite scared about college after my IGCSEs btw.

I think you should go with what’s best for you! Would u be better with foundation of IB? Are you going to put the hard work in and get the grades you want in science if you want to study medicine it’s so competitive so get working! Choose what you want but you’ll have to aim high in everything! Good luck 😉

Quick Reply

Latest